im in a wierd relationship(s)?

squinney

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 12:08 pm
Oh, yes, the noise. That'll be perfect! Maybe the women already know this and just need a babysitter or third rent payer? Very Happy

I have nothing against polygamy. If that's what you want, go for it. It's the not wanting to be a father figure when there ARE two kids involved and that this is not about love for both of the women involved. (I say that because I believe love would include the kids)
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 02:42 pm
Or, if they are agreeing to this set-up, they enjoying being together and he is only spare parts and a facade/ticket to getting out of the house in hopes of getting some nookie.

And with kids crying, squeaking, demanding attention, poor lad will soon get kicked out of the bed in favor for someone who understands...
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 04:33 pm
mushypancakes wrote:
Or, if they are agreeing to this set-up, they enjoying being together and he is only spare parts .....

Don't do it OG!! They only want you for your spare parts!!!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:07 am
happycat wrote:
mushypancakes wrote:
Or, if they are agreeing to this set-up, they enjoying being together and he is only spare parts .....

Don't do it OG!! They only want you for your spare parts!!!

With two to care for I wouldnt have thought there would be any spare bits.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:52 am
holy ****, they ARE cousins. by marriage.
but still O_o

Their dads watch the kids in the day when i sleep and im at work at night so its pretty chill. i thought they would try some "were sleeping with you so were not paying rent" ****, but they pay it, they love cooking for me and they are pretty clean so far. they are 18 and 20.

i thought it would be alot worse.

one thing thats gonna **** it up, i have 2 girls and that should be enough, but their other cousins come over, and they are all sexy as hell.( it giures..) but we blaze together and sometimes they bring coke and ex, im not big into anything more than bud, but jesus christ, i cant say no when they offer. what happens when they arent home and their cousins wanna chill? throw in drugs and you can kiss my self-control goodbye. that brown color skin is just amazing, its like my weakness i love it. i love dark skin and black hair, its like they are succubus's or something, im kidding. for real though its like they want my soul, i dont really have anything else. i dont even spend that much money on them we just go places.

maybe they both like me and they are just willing to share because they both like each other too? i hope thats the case but i doubt it, well whatever the price , this is the best experience of my life.

its crazy, filipina and salvadorian girls,my favorite races, and now my house is full of them. ive never been good at talking to exotic looking women.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:48 am
yeah, it's pretty chill.

I can picture it. A trailer with a cinder block stoop. A couple Mopar cars minus tires and batteries in the yard. A delapidated couch as lawn furniture.
Dirty kids running around while one of the moms sit nearby with a cigarette hanging from her mouth....but with beautifully manicured 3inch fingernails.

Oh, and OG....do you have a mullet??
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:52 am
a childhood fantasy
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:53 am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/mullet-1958.jpg
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:55 am
BPB - I wonder where they are today.

Laughing Laughing

Geez, that's a lot of hair!!

Is that Joe Dirt?
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:03 am
Uh oh. Og's getting sucked into 'Da life'. Laughing

Grab a sexy life preserver while you still can! Maybe a good Filipina catholic girl?

hahaha.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 05:28 am
i dont know we fight already, this is sorta gay i hate fighting and i cant just leave cuz they fuckin live with me. and their girls so i cant just, hit them you know LOL jaykay.

i know they think they have contorl over me, which they do. but damn its
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 05:34 am
OGIONIK wrote:
i dont know we fight already, this is sorta gay i hate fighting and i cant just leave cuz they **** live with me. and their girls so i cant just, hit them you know LOL jaykay.

i know they think they have contorl over me, which they do. but damn its

Ya sorta trailed off there OG.

(They must've pulled him away from the computer for a three-some.
Or maybe it was just time to do their hair.)
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 06:35 am
im tripping. i know they care about me. if we didnt **** we would still hang out.

i think im scared im gonna lose 2 good friends. but we dated before and we were still friends after, im gettin all stressed out over nothing.
0 Replies