best friend...man laws...ex girlfriend

djr5a

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:54 pm
So some of you may remember a post of mine concerning an ex gf who may have been emotionally unstable. We has broken up, she claimed she was pregnant and just all this crazy stuff went out.

Turns out she wasn't and life went on for a while...until i saw her at a party making out with my best friend, who was also her childhood best friend. As a mutual friend, he was the one we both came to to talk about things and he was just what a friend was and shouldve have been...until that night.

So I get upset when I see this and i quietly call them both out on it, say my piece and leave. I have no desire to speak to each of them or have them back in my life in any shape, way, or form. Apparently though, when my friends were told about all of this, I was the one that overreacted and acted "stupid". I feel betrayed by many of my friends who arent backing me up on this and I dont know if thats justified. What do you all think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 531 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 08:09 pm
I think that you're 19 yrs old..and got involved with selfish, immature and possibly unstable girl who luckily you broke up with. Consider yourself fortunate. If she was making out with your friend after you broke up with her, why would you care? Was it before or after you broke up?

There'll be many other more worthwhile relationships in your life. May your future be full of better more mature relationships and that you will enjoy these and be free from that kind of stress.

If your other friends made their minds up about your behavior without knowing all the facts, then they weren't very good friends either, right?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 10:43 pm
I can see your getting upset about your best friends involvement. However, this behavior from her is something you'd expect, right?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 03:45 am
dont be jealous, id give him props for gettin a hook up.

jealousy is for the weak, ask about a 3some IMO.
0 Replies