Bush so drunk doesn't know what country he's in

ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 02:01 pm
As opposed to loose ones...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:42 pm
What worries, no scares me most of all is that the fool can get the US involved in a conflict anytime those voices in his head tell him to.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:57 pm
From the recently released Reagan diaries:

Quote:
"A moment I've been dreading. George [Bush] brought his ne're-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work."-- Ronald Reagan in his recently published diaries, May 17, 1986.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:00 pm
He must be turning over in his grave to realize he's now President! Not that I thought much of him, either.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:12 pm
I thought Reagan was a senile moron. But he was an Einstein compared to Bush.

The Reps who put him in office owe a big debt to this country.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:16 pm
Advocate wrote:

Quote:
"A moment I've been dreading. George [Bush] brought his ne're-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work."-- Ronald Reagan in his recently published diaries, May 17, 1986.

It sounds so plausible, but...

http://snopes.com/politics/satire/Kinsley.asp
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 10:05 pm
Advocate wrote:
I thought Reagan was a senile moron. But he was an Einstein compared to Bush.

The Reps who put him in office owe a big debt to this country.
I have an idea. Why don't YOU run for President?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 10:34 am
kickycan wrote:
Advocate wrote:

Quote:

It sounds so plausible, but...

I guess I was had. I hate to say it, but: never mind!

http://snopes.com/politics/satire/Kinsley.asp
0 Replies