When u first saw condoms.....

vinsan

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 07:14 am
What did u think it was?

I was probably 7 when I accidently found it on my school ground.

I thought it was a baloon. Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,050 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:21 am
I found a used one in a parking lot and thought it was gum. Imagine my surprise when I tasted latex, among other things!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 03:21 pm
I thought it was a Jim hat. I didn't know what the hell a condom was.

(Some comedian -- don't remember who, it was a long time ago -- was talking about how kids grow up fast. So, one preschooler says to another one, "Yesterday I found a condom on the patio." The other kid responds, "What's a patio?")
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 04:28 pm
i saw them in a pretty box in a store when i was about 9. it had a picture of a palm tree and a couple gazing at a setting sun by the ocean.... it said something about it being for men. So I wanted to buy it for my dad for his birthday. They wouldn't sell it to me nor tell me what it is exactly. I was very upset.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 04:31 pm
They made the best water bombs.

Still do.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 04:34 pm
Dag! Stuffy pharmacists! That would have been the funniest present ever from a 9 year old.

The first one I ever saw was, um, getting ready to be used. I'd heard of them, but didn't actually see one until much much later than you all. Embarrassed
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:12 am
Gargamel wrote:
I found a used one in a parking lot and thought it was gum. Imagine my surprise when I tasted latex, among other things!

Ewwww!
0 Replies

eyelet

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:20 am
I went to the Symphony with my school. The old man handing out programs had this little rubber thing on his thumb to help seperate the programs while passing them out. I remember seeing what I thought was one of those things on my Mom and Dad's nightstand when I was probably around 8 or 9. Gross. Shocked
0 Replies

ksanfo

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:23 pm
In like 8th grade this kids like "hey, look what I got" and I'm like "what is it an alcohol swab?" and he open it and shows it to me and says "no it's a condom dumbass"
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:30 pm
When I was a kid we would go to the drug store and say " Can I have a box of cigarettes [size=7]and some condoms[/size]"

Now we go to the drug store and say "Can I have a box of condoms [size=7]and some cigarettes[/size]"

(not original... but true)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:40 pm
ive never seen one....
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:40 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
ive never seen one....

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies