New roll-out (propaganda campaign) for war with Iran?

Advocate

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 10:47 am
mysteryman wrote:
Quote:
This seems to be a cheap shot at Soros. He helped fund a study of a subject on which there are different opinions. Soros is a great philanthropist, and he has been right in his opposition to the war into which Bush lied us.

Would you say the same thing if Rupert Murdoch funded a study that came to conclusions that disagrees with the left?

First give us your views on Soros, and your reasons.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 11:40 am
Advocate wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Quote:
This seems to be a cheap shot at Soros. He helped fund a study of a subject on which there are different opinions. Soros is a great philanthropist, and he has been right in his opposition to the war into which Bush lied us.

Would you say the same thing if Rupert Murdoch funded a study that came to conclusions that disagrees with the left?

First give us your views on Soros, and your reasons.

I have no views about Soros, I dont know enough about him.
What I do know is that he is a major donor to some of the more left leaning political groups and organizations, and before the '04 elections he supposedely said that he would spend his entire fortune to stop repubs from being elected.

That is all I know about him.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 03:48 pm
MM, I know little about Murdoch.
0 Replies