How UK abducted Hitler’s scientists

Foofie

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:03 am
Re: How UK abducted Hitler's scientists
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Foofie wrote:
What I didn't care for in the article is that there was no differentiation made, I believe, between the different Allied countries. I thought Nazis specifically tried to "surrender" to U.S. forces, since they felt the U.S. would treat them the best?

It's from a British paper, about the British T-force, just declassified British secret papers, and about "that for more than two years after the cessation of hostilities the British authorities were subjecting them [German scientists] to a programme of "enforced evacuation"."

I don't care what anyone feels towards the British. The sun has set on their empire, so to speak. Once upon a time, it never set on their empire.

Hopefully, most Germans are pro-American. In fact, it would be nice, in my opinion, if you start spelling with American English: organization, not organisation!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:23 am
Re: How UK abducted Hitler's scientists
Well, you were noting that no differentiation were made in that report between the different Allied countries.

I tried to explain the why.

Foofie wrote:
In fact, it would be nice, in my opinion, if you start spelling with American English: organization, not organisation!

You do have nice opinions.
0 Replies