Question about Hypnotism

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 06:27 am
Hello all , i havnt been on here for a long time as i sorted out my matters a year ago ... well i thought .

Short story for those that remember is i had feelings for my best friends wife that were getting out of control .

I seeked help in form of a counciler and all was good back then but has since worn off as the feelings are back big time .

I am on a good wicket at home with the wife and kids but my facination with my mates wife is purely 1 of sex as i dont love this miss X . after being head strong for over 4 years , my aim is to NEVER let anything happen and i may sound like a bad man for getting cought up in these emotions but im proud of myself for not giving into temptation .

I want to know if Hypnotherapy could finally cure this desease , yes that what im calling this situation its a desease , i dont flirt with her , i ignore her , i actually see her as being in my way as she has not only distracted me but is distracting my life .

Ive read sites and seen it from that great show " mythbusters " that if someone really wants to forget / remember or pretty much has the motivation to believe what they are being hypnotised to , they can do it and i really want to forget about this girl in terms of sexuality .

Any first hand experiences with hypnotherapy or other advice on the situation .

Thanx guys .

onthequiet
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 491 • Replies: 0
No top replies