dreaming of a friends partner

ama

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 01:37 pm
i had a dream of a friends partner a few weeks ago.. i am 24 and my friend and her partner are both in there thirties. we both have little boys aged 3 ut i am single... a few weeks ago i deant of him and ifelt good we didnt do much in the dream i could just feel his love for me every time he touched me or even looked at me but in the dream he was still wit my friend we just had stolen moments of passion... now i didnt really dwell on this dream but it was still in the back of my mind until last nte

i had another dream about him and in this one we were very hot and steamy again stealing passionate moments while my friend was out of sight...
this morning when i woke up i felt very much loved and over whelmed by this dream but im just not sure wether its b Exclamation ecause i fancy him that i keep dreaming of him even tho i never thought of him that way when im awake or i just longing for someone to love me and be with me as my friend and her partner are....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 469 • Replies: 6
No top replies

JPB

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 01:56 pm
Hello, ama, welcome to A2K.

If you didn't have day dreams about this man before the first nighttime dream then I doubt you are emotionally attracted to him. It sounds more like a desire to feel loved. Has it been a while since you've been in a rewarding relationship?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:01 pm
Welcome to A2K ama.

I think you're just horny.

next question please
0 Replies

Jump541

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:24 pm
Sounds pretty normal to me...I dream about my wife's friends all the time...

Nothing wrong with it IMO, unless you act on it.

Jump
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 07:34 am
I think you've answered you own question. Do you envy your friend? Not that you want her man exactly but perhaps you want what she has? Is she in a better position financially, socially, maternally?
0 Replies

ama

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:32 am
dreaming of a friends partner
Has it been a while since you've been in a rewarding relationship?

ya well im between relationships if you no wat i mean... interested in new guy but past relationship still lingering... thanks for our advice guys..

Is she in a better position financially, socially, maternally?
well shes not really i dnt envy her life probably just her relationship with her partner
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 03:25 pm
Ama--

Welcome to A2K.

Quote:
i dnt envy her life probably just her relationship with her partner

That's a big part of life. As long as you keep your yearnings in your dream world, I wouldn't worry.
0 Replies