I Hate Chuck-E-Cheese's!

luvmykidsandhubby

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:00 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Luvmy--

Quote:
In about 15 years you can take as many of your fiends on a cruise as you want.
I was kidding really he has a great sense of humor.

When you're all grown up and can go out in the great wide world to seek your fortune....
Great line will try that.

If there is anything you could change about How you did parenting what would you do Noddy. Are they happy kids ? Also I post a question for you in my other post Re; Objectification and would really like to hear what you have to say.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:27 pm
Noddy has given a lot of commentary on a2k over many years. Don't make her repeat it!

Click on search, and look under different words, like kids, children, (whatever), with the poster being Noddy24.
0 Replies

luvmykidsandhubby

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:23 pm
Thanks Osso !
learning my ropes around. Did search and read everything didn't find if anything she could change what would that be? How do I search by Poster , Do you mean by Author in ascending or descending order. That is how I found her posts.

Can you answer my question in the other post if you have time? It would be nice to get a female and male perspective. Well I apologize in advance if you are not , I just assumed have not read many of your posts.

This is the best thing that has happened to me I mean A2k and all of you. My husband says There is a big change in your personality. I think it is because I have already talked my head off while he is working and i nthe limited time we have together I am not insisting that he listens to me. I can listen to him more.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:28 pm
I'm female (see my profile). Tired now, though. Will check in tomorrow.
0 Replies

luvmykidsandhubby

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:47 pm
Again apologies. Have not checked anyone's profiles yet. Will check on it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:06 am
And I'm sorry, that was out of line for me to say 'don't make her repeat it'; I don't even know if she has addressed that exact question in the past.

On profiles, a lot of people don't fill them out.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 06:03 am
Osso--

Thanks for the flattering, protective bristle.

Luvmy--

Quote:
If there is anything you could change about How you did parenting what would you do Noddy. Are they happy kids ? Also I post a question for you in my other post Re; Objectification and would really like to hear what you have to say.

Thanks for the kind words.

My kids--and stepkids--are raised and I'm content. I'd rather talk about raising your kids.
0 Replies