0
   

average session?

 
 
OGIONIK
 
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 01:58 am
i hear that sex lasts on average 10 minutes, is this true for all of you? i thought it was like an 30 minutes.

Isnt it quite hard for a woman to finish in 10 minutes? does that mean on average, a woman is faking it?

O_o
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 906 • Replies: 19
No top replies

 
happycat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:06 am
Everyone is different. There are too many variables. :wink:
0 Replies
 
Bohne
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:23 am
I would say it's 26,8 minutes for me!
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:35 am
10 minutes is way short IMO, why not just masturbate, seriously haha.

but im sure its way variable.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:47 am
are you talking everything else that is involved in sex, or 10 vs. 30 minutes of just the old In and Out?
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:58 am
IT DOESNT SAY, that could make sense if you take into account foreplay, which alot of people say head is.

but yeah if 10 minutes is the norm, ladies i am sorry Sad
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:17 am
well, if IT DOESN'T SAY, then how can anyone answer your question?

"head", as in woman giving a man oral sex?

What exactly are you talking about?

Sorry, but you're coming across as a 15 year old boy who isn't quite sure what's what.

you're making way too many assumptions here, like woman having orgasms from penis/vaginal intercourse, foreplay consisting of "head" (whatever it is that your definition is, not sure), age, health and about a million other factors.

Ask what your real question is.
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:40 am
Hmmm...Sex can last for days at my house. It might start on a Tuesday morning with my husband getting up and taking care of the dogs so I can sleep late. In return, I make him a really great dinner which leads him to fix my plugged up bath tub on Wednesday. That in turn makes me go out on Thursday to buy some nifty bubble bath stuff so I can have a long hot soak in the tub while he watches his baseball team win a game. He usually doesn't come to bed until late, but we are now both rested and happy with each other- which leads us to have really great sex early Friday morining. In my opinion, it took both of about 4 days to get to those orgasms.
0 Replies
 
Noddy24
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:47 am
Greenwitch--

You are obviously an accomplished lover.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:16 am
Green Witch wrote:
it took both of about 4 days to get to those orgasms.


That sounds about right.
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:46 am
umm.... what if i am 15? Razz

well its not me who did the study they are the ones that didnt get that info,
im just curious as to whether the average time people have sex is 10 minutes, because thats sort of sad.

even taking into consideration that foreplay might be involved, well maybe its just me bein full of piss and vinegar at my ripe old age of 15 Smile
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:31 am
I think they only asked 15 year olds in the study. See, their times are seriously down since it is mostly done in the back seat of a car and they are trying to hurry in order to keep from getting caught.

Now, had they asked a bunch of clowns in this survey, the average time would have been much higher. Probably because it takes our partners at least 10 minutes to stop laughing. At least that is the case at my house.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:27 am
OGIONIK wrote:
umm.... what if i am 15? Razz

well its not me who did the study they are the ones that didnt get that info,
im just curious as to whether the average time people have sex is 10 minutes, because thats sort of sad.

even taking into consideration that foreplay might be involved, well maybe its just me bein full of piss and vinegar at my ripe old age of 15 Smile


Well, if it's not you that did the study, it really doesn't matter what the hell they "say", does it?

What is it that YOU are asking?

You need to define your parameters.
0 Replies
 
happycat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:42 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
I think they only asked 15 year olds in the study. See, their times are seriously down since it is mostly done in the back seat of a car and they are trying to hurry in order to keep from getting caught.

Now, had they asked a bunch of clowns in this survey, the average time would have been much higher. Probably because it takes our partners at least 10 minutes to stop laughing. At least that is the case at my house.


CoastalRat, last night's re-run of CSI (Vegas) was the episode where the mom kept hiring clowns for family parties....and then doing them afterwards because she had a thing for clowns.
:wink:
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:18 pm
Darn it Happycat. I missed that one. And why wasn't I informed and invited to be on that episode? Wait, by doing them you don't mean killing them right? You were talking about, well, how to put this. Aw yes, doing 10 minutes with them, right? :wink:
0 Replies
 
happycat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 07:26 pm
CoastalRat, yep that's what I meant ...only the last time she did one her husband caught her and smothered the clown to death.

But she just couldn't get that damned clown makeup off the pillowcase and of course, the CSI team found it with their handy-dandy colored light thingy.
Cool
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 07:30 pm
Cannibals will not eat clowns because they taste funny.

That's what I've heard anyway.
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 07:54 pm
happycat wrote:
CoastalRat, yep that's what I meant ...only the last time she did one her husband caught her and smothered the clown to death.

But she just couldn't get that damned clown makeup off the pillowcase and of course, the CSI team found it with their handy-dandy colored light thingy.
Cool


Darn those CSI smarty-pants people with their colored light thingy. Oh wait, they used it to CATCH the clown killer?

Way to go you smart CSI folks.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 08:20 am
I think Grissom is hot.
0 Replies
 
happycat
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:57 am
Chai wrote:
I think Grissom is hot.


oh yeah.

and Warrick.
:wink:
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » average session?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 12/10/2022 at 03:42:40