6 year anniversary

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:43 pm
Today is my 6th year wedding anniversary. It's the end of my day and although I was on a2k in the early part of the day, don't know why I didn't mention it...Lord knows I'm talkative enough, right?

Anyway, I had a pretty good day. This morning was sooooooo good if you're feeling me. But, if I do say so myself, HE had an even better morning than I did lol. Whoa....

I got to relax during the middle portion of the day, got some spa time in (you should see my nails. They're so red and sexy lol)

Went on a date. Dinner and a movie (Bourne Ultimatum) Rah Rah Rah.

Now, it's the end of the day and believe me, I deserve a little PC time, and I'm taking it.

So, what's up, who want's to talk? What have y'all been doing today?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,448 • Replies: 27
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:52 pm
Major sorting. I'm dealing with too many worldly goods, and am going to have to do some garage sales, some craigs list sales, some ebay sales. But, first... organize.

Oh, and I talked with some friends, a good thing. Hit the grocery store today, sort of fun on a saturday, in a zoo like sense. Getting to know the cashier at one of my grocery stores; he's an artist....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:14 pm
Ice cream and other thoughts on relationships.
I just walked into the living room and found the lady Diane eating ice cream. Now, the thing is I keep a pint of vanilla bean ice cream in the fridge from which I eat at least 2 spoons every week and the lady Diane keeps some sort of exotic ice cream from which she eats a pint at a time when the mood hits her. She said she was embarrassed because I caught her eating my ice cream and I said;
"If ever our relationship comes down to who ate each other's ice cream I will demand a divorce"
she laughed as she usually does.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:14 pm
Hi onyxelle,
We haven't met yet but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

I have been on & off A2K most of the day. I am in our office doing paperwork and just researching things on the net. Talked on the phone
a few times. Not a very exciting day for me.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:28 pm
onyxelle,
I am female and I got my pm suspended. It was my fault. Temporary sure is a long time though Laughing Laughing

I am actually at home just catching up on paperwork. It seems never ending.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:29 pm
Well, you should definitely stop working. stop it right now girl lol.

oh, and here's your hug Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:30 pm
Why Thank You (((((onyxelle))))) < that is my hug Very Happy
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:32 pm
Oxynelle, you're such a breath of fresh air here, I truly enjoy reading your
posts.

Happy Anniversary!!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:37 pm
Hi Onyxelle and happy 6th anniversary. I've always enjoyed your posts even though I'm not on a2k often enough to get to know more than just a few people very well.

As Dys just said, he came in a found me eating his ice cream. I guess what makes me feel so guilty at times is that he never gets angry, just kids me about it occassionally (it has happened way more than once).

We have only been together four years, but I'm hoping it will last forty more years. Being in our sixities makes it a little iffy, but I remain optimistic.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:48 pm
Well I tried to stop working, but my sister just called. She has her own business and is still there working. She needs me to help her with her payroll. I said not by phone, I am done working as of now.

Diane and CalamityJane I enjoy reading your posts even though I don't post on the thread you are on.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:49 pm
Vanilla bean ice cream needs something on it, like powdered cocoa....

(Onyx and TTH, I am pals with Dys and Diane. Oh, yeah, and with their dog and cat and bird.)
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:49 pm
Well that is not true since I just did (I still need that idiot emoticon)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:52 pm
Congratulations.

I just got in from an evening with girlfriends. We went to the theatre to see "Ceremonies in Dark Old Men" with Glynn Turman. It was alright. I've had better theatre experiences but this is a classic piece and Mr. Turman is an important old vet from the stage so, we wanted to see him.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:52 pm
ossobuco
I saw you were friends and their dog was your dog's friend if I remember right. I didn't know they had a bird and a cat too.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:53 pm
Osso, you know me too well. I did put unsweetened cocoa on the ice cream and even offered Dys a bite (of his ice cream) but he didn't like it with the cocoa. Naturally, I felt obligated to finish it off.

Thanks TTH. My posts are mainly replies but to read some of the posters on a2k is a great pleasure. Onyxelle is a favorite as is Osso and CJ, when I'm not disagreeing with them--doesn't happen very often.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:55 pm
EOE, tell me about Glynn Turman. I'm not up on theatre. You and LW seem to be the experts.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:58 pm
Congratulations by the way!

Glad you had a ... ( ahem) good start to your day!! Very Happy

hehe
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:59 pm
Hi eoe
I know we have never met.

Diane, I think most of the posters are very nice and forgiving also.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:00 pm
Good evening, Eoe..

Little good scotch and some espresso grounds might be nice on that Vanilla Bean stuff too, just ask Sublime.... me, I prefer plain vanilla for that,

though some might prefer a couple of tablespoons of bourbon..........
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:06 pm
Hi CalamityJane (who should hit me upside the head) and shewolfnm (who posts make me laugh so hard sometimes)

ossobuco
I think I saw someone post that Sublime is having computer problems?
0 Replies