Rainsoft System Sleeping with My Sister

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 09:27 am
Last night my new Rainsoft water filtration system drank my last beer, slept with my sister, sank my battleship, AND shot John Lennon.

Is this normal?

Your advice is appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,172 • Replies: 11
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 09:43 am
That actually sounds like the last RainSoft International convention I attended - good times Very Happy
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 09:49 am
You need to try some tough love on your new Rainsoft water filteration system before it starts throwing money into the laps of younger systems and ends up in jail.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:02 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
That actually sounds like the last RainSoft International convention I attended - good times Very Happy

We still need opinions from Gary Slusser and justalurker.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:04 am
boomerang wrote:
You need to try some tough love on your new Rainsoft water filteration system before it starts throwing money into the laps of younger systems and ends up in jail.

Well I says to him last night, I says, "Atilla, I don't know how they do things in Budapest, but here, in the States, you have a curfew, and that's 11:00pm."

And he just laughed, flipped me the bird and walked out the front door, beer in hand.

Or wait, no, no. That was the Hungarian exchange student I'm hosting.

Who is also sleeping with my sister, incidentally.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:06 am
No wonder your sister's been too busy for me lately. At least she has the goddamn common courtesy to give a man a....you know whaddum' saying.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
No wonder your sister's been too busy for me lately. At least she has the goddamn common courtesy to give a man a....you know whaddum' saying.

I apologize for her not keeping up her end of the "agreement" lately. However, I still expect to collect from you the regular monthly fee.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:12 am
I've engaged my rainsoft system in solving riddles - works fine, no need for me to post any questions on either topic.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:23 am
I am using my Rainsoft system to clean my keyboard and monitor. Laughing
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:32 am
Re: Rainsoft System Sleeping with My Sister
Gargamel wrote:
Last night my new Rainsoft water filtration system drank my last beer, slept with my sister, sank my battleship, AND shot John Lennon.

Is this normal?

Your advice is appreciated.

The drinking of your beer can usually be traced back to a problem with the wine tank. If you have an open air aerosoliation system, make sure there's enough wine in the tank. If it looks low on wine, just pour two gallons into the tank and flush a toilet. That should solve the problem.

The sleeping with your sister part is normal. The Rainsoft system uses a bastardized 7800 Fock valve. Rainsoft actually knows about this problem, but is not likely going to change it. Just make sure that you replace the O-rings on the valve frequently.

The sinking of the battleship and shooting of John Lennon is of some concern. Does your system have navy blue or camouflage green tanks? Maybe you could post a picture.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:03 pm
Ha!

I thought Gargamel's post was going to be the funniest thing I read today but you just stole the prize right out of his hands, old europe.

You deserve some kind of "Post of the Day" award or something.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:13 pm
Old Europe:

It's true I've been negligent about providing the system an ample supply of O-rings. For I am, admittedly, intimidated by the stature of its Fock valve--3 1/2 inches!

(And yes, well-played)
0 Replies