Sybian?

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 06:21 am
Has anyone here used one? Any likes or dislikes? All help appreciated. Looking to get it for wife so she can more easily have multiple o's. I don't think she would want it, but if I have testimonials from real people it would help.

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,532 • Replies: 9
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:45 am
What is a sybian machine?
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:17 pm
contrex wrote:
What is a sybian machine?

How do you know it's a machine? :wink:
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 12:27 pm
Bit of a giveaway, that Embarrassed Duh!
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 01:22 pm
contrex wrote:
Bit of a giveaway, that Embarrassed Duh!

Laughing Thanks for the chuckle today!!! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 01:33 pm
I thought it was a giant dildo.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 01:42 pm
From wikipedia:

Pros and cons

The makers of the Sybian have listed a few things people might like and dislike about the Sybian. Some of the positives include the quality of the construction of the device, the ability to control the speed and vibration of the attachments and the availability of the attachments to suit individual preferences. Non-technical positives include the documentation of the device. It was featured in Penthouse magazine once it was released, causing rave reviews of the people who rode it. The Sybian is also lauded by women who have used it, since the machine satisfies their desire to achieve an orgasm when the male partner is away or incapable of performing sexually.

However, the makers also list a few drawbacks of the machine. The major one is the cost of the machine. To own a Sybian, an investment of some USD $1345 is required. As the weight of the machine is a hefty 22 pounds (10 kg), some women might not be able to lift and carry the device. Some women do not wish to use the Sybian since they might be intimidated by the machine.[3] The Sybian should not be used by women who have the following conditions: pregnancy, a heart condition, or if an intrauterine device is in place. If the woman has other medical conditions, she must seek approval of a physician before she can use the Sybian. [4]
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 01:48 pm
not able to carry 10kg? such women should surely not use a sybian. it might kill them.
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 08:04 pm
WOW! Nobody here has used one, or has been there to see someone use one? Dang, I was sure someone here had used one before.

Guess I gotta keep on look'n.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 11:48 pm
I've seen them in those little movies you can download from binary newsgroups. My impression is that they are noisy. If you live in an apartment, expect the neighbors to know all about it. The user has to sit astride it like on those bronco machines at rodeos. All in all they seem like a dorky male's idea of what a woman would need.
0 Replies