Victory in Iraq is Vital

dadpad

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 07:59 am
I have reported the above post to moderators
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:02 am
Laughing For WHAT???

You sir, seriously need to reevaluate your cluelessness.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:40 am
2 questions for you Sgt. Fury.

I've been asking this one and NOONE has ever answered it. WTF is a victory? Define it. You can't. We passed that fail safe before we started this ****.

2. These people have benn killing and slicing and dicing one another AND ALL THOSE STUPID ENOUGH TO STICK THEIR NOSES IN...for thousands of years so my question is.... at this point with the way this little war game of bushs' has f*cked us up on so many levels.....

WHO GIVES A **** WHAT HAPPENS TO THESE AZZHOLES IF WE LEAVE?
F**K 'EM.... WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:46 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I've been asking this one and NOONE has ever answered it. WTF is a victory? Define it. You can't. We passed that fail safe before we started this ****.

2. These people have benn killing and slicing and dicing one another AND ALL THOSE STUPID ENOUGH TO STICK THEIR NOSES IN...for thousands of years so my question is.... at this point with the way this little war game of bushs' has f*cked us up on so many levels.....

It's all about AQ.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:47 am
cjhsa wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

It's all about AQ.

What does that even mean? You can't define victory.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:56 am
Establish security and democracy throughout Iraq. Kill as many islamofacist allah pukes along the way as possible. Make sure they know they aren't going to paradise.

http://www.silverbulletgunoil.net
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 09:02 am
cjhsa wrote:
Establish security and democracy throughout Iraq. Kill as many islamofacist allah pukes along the way as possible. Make sure they know they aren't going to paradise.

http://www.silverbulletgunoil.net

why don't you go to hell and video the place and bring back proof to the islamofascist pukes that that's where they're going to end up? Because that's the only way I can think of to prove to them they're not going to paradise..... c'mon cj, you're a patriotic hero.... take one for the team. say hello to my father while you're there. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 09:54 am
Why do so many of the liberals who post here at A2K hate their father?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 09:57 am

One of the 9/11 terrorists was seen drinking Stolichnaya and orange juice in a Florida bar. His companion was drinking Captain Morgan's and Coke. Others saw the terrorists ordering wine with dinner. And there are reports of them enjoying the favours of naked lap dancers.

So unless the terrorists in Iraq are of a stricter sect of Islam than the 9/11 terrorists, I doubt that your overly simplistic solution to a very complex problem would work.

(But you can go to Iraq and try, if you want...)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:05 am
Pork fat rules.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:09 am
cjhsa wrote:
Pork fat rules.

http://www.schmalzbrot.com/bilder/abbeiss.gif
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:10 am
hahah WH

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:12 am
cjhsa wrote:
Pork fat rules.

So much about "Victory in Iraq"...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:06 am
cjhsa wrote:
Why do so many of the liberals who post here at A2K hate their father?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 12:18 pm
cjhsa wrote:

His Daddy forgot to finish the job in 1991. History cannot be allowed to repeat in this case.

It seems to me that Dad finished the job perfectly in 1991. First, he fully defined the job: Get Iraq out of Kuwait. Next he did it. Finally, he left. Beautiful work there, one of the best military campaigns in US history. Bush senior was well respected and loved in the Middle East because he showed the US could be counted to help when needed and then leave before becoming a burden.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 05:41 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Iraq: The Surge Is Working

The president just concluded a bang-bang speech on the progress of the surge in Iraq. I've been watching it while working here on the closed-captioning, reading some of it, and just really kicking butt with this speech, very upbeat and positive.

You and the Pres are nuttier than a fruitcake. A bang-bang speech? Is that what you call those repeated pieces of non-sense?

Quote:
Kill as many islamofacist allah pukes along the way as possible.

I thought you were a "puke" ......make that repuke!

Most of the insurgents are from Saudi Arabia..... remember that place? The one the provided most of the names on the 9-11 roster? The one that produced Osama Bin Laden and introduced him to King George?

George bu$h takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green. He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, Ribbit 9 Iron." Bu$h looks around and doesn't see anyone. Again, he hears, "Ribbit 9 Iron." He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong, puts the club away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom! He hits it 10 inches from the cup. He is shocked. He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky frog, eh? The frog replies, "Ribbit Lucky frog."
Bu$h decides to take the frog with him to the next hole. "What do you think frog?" Bu$h asks. "Ribbit 3 wood." Bu$h takes out a 3 wood and, Boom! Hole in one. Bu$h is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, Bu$h had golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the frog, "OK where to next?" The frog replies, "Ribbit Las Vegas." They go to Las Vegas and Bu$h says, "OK frog, now what?" The frog says, "Ribbit Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, Bu$h asks, "What do you think I should bet?" The frog replies, "Ribbit $3000, black 6." Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game Bu$h figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table Bu$h takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel. He sits the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful."
The frog replies, "Ribbit Kiss Me." Bu$h figures why not, since after all the frog did for him, he deserves it. With a kiss, the frog turns into a bearded sheik named Usama bin Laden.. "And that, your honor, is how the bin Laden ended up at my ranch so help me God or my name is not George Bu$h!"

At least that's what George says. However it makes perfect sense that he has had his buddy Osama hidden out at the Pig Farm all this time!!
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 07:21 am
Speaking of Saudi Arabia:
Quote:

source

Quote:
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran on Monday accused the United States of seeking to create fear and cause divisions in the Middle East after reports that it was preparing a major package of arms sales to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

source

I believe we have picked sides, the side of the oil supply. We are selling arms to Saudis who have provided weapons and support to insurgents in Iraq who have killed our own troops plus countless of other Iraqis.
0 Replies