We Want Real Answers About 9/11

TTH

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:30 pm
Zippo
The book isn't going anywhere. It has a lot of pages in it.
The avatar hmm I could lie and say it is my sister since people
think we are twins Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:35 pm
TTH wrote:
Zippo
The book isn't going anywhere. It has a lot of pages in it.
The avatar hmm I could lie and say it is my sister since people
think we are twins Laughing Laughing Laughing

Twin just like the Towers? Cool! Cool

Which one of you are going to fall for me?
Shall i post my photo? Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:40 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
When he asks you to sip the kool-aid, TTH, just say no.

Tico, you just keep repeating the same crap ( http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2855033#2855033 )

Are you a bot?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:43 pm
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Tico, you just keep repeating the same crap ( http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2855033#2855033 )

Are you a bot?

Do you see the irony in your making that observation?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:50 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Are you a bot?

Actually that was a smart clever answer. I'll give you that one and admit losing this debate. So after 'Posts: 16658', you've won your first debate. How do you feel? Very Happy

CNN/FOX will be contacting you soon...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:00 pm
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Are you a bot?

Actually that was a smart clever answer. I'll give you that one and admit losing this debate. So after 'Posts: 16658', you've won your first debate. How do you feel? Very Happy

I am experiencing intense feelings of déjà vu.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:10 pm
Ticomaya & Zippo you are 2 of my favorite posters. Just don't tell Dutchy, Tryagain, thoh or mark Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:16 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Are you a bot?

I am experiencing intense feelings of déjà vu.

You mean...you're going to derail this thread just like you've done the rest? I had the same feeling. Well now your post has confirmed it as fact. Smile
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:23 pm
TTH wrote:
Ticomaya & Zippo you are 2 of my favorite posters. Just don't tell Dutchy, Tryagain, thoh or mark Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pick me. I have a bigger cigar then Tico's Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:37 pm
Okay back to 9/11

4 planes hi-jacked by terrorists
1 plane was flown into one tower
1 plane was flown into the other tower
1 plane was flown into the Pentagon
1 plane went straight down in the ground

thousands were killed, fighter jets were already in the air, the order was already given to shoot down flight 93

The passengers of flight 93 were told by family members they needed to take control of the plane. Those people on that flight knew if they did not take control of the plane they would die. What the passengers didn't know was that the order was already given to shoot that plane down.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:55 pm
TTH wrote:
Okay back to 9/11

4 planes hi-jacked by terrorists
1 plane was flown into one tower
1 plane was flown into the other tower
1 plane was flown into the Pentagon
1 plane went straight down in the ground

thousands were killed, fighter jets were already in the air, the order was already given to shoot down flight 93

The passengers of flight 93 were told by family members they needed to take control of the plane. Those people on that flight knew if they did not take control of the plane they would die. What the passengers didn't know was that the order was already given to shoot that plane down.

All this by 19 cavemen with box cutters

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/world/0704/gallery.buddhas.ruins/super.taliban.statues.afp.g.jpg

Against a World Super Power? Yeah right! We couldn't stop 'em Rolling Eyes

http://www.greatdreams.com/planes/stealth-f-117-15.jpg

NIST: "We are Unable to Provide a Full Explanation of the Total Collapse"

On April 11th, 2007, family members Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine, scientists Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan, architect Richard Gage and the group Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice filed a petition with NIST demanding that it correct its erroneous methods and findings.

On September 27th, NIST finally replied.

While the reply is mainly bogus, and the filers of the petition intend to appeal the decision of NIST not to correct the many fatal errors in its reports, attorney James Gourley (who drafted the petition) has pointed out one interesting statement. Specifically, NIST says in its reply:

"We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse".

Well, yes! That's exactly the point the petitioners are trying to make. No modern steel frame high-rise building has ever collapsed before or after 9/11 due to fire other than at WTC 1, 2 and 7, even though other fires have burned longer and hotter. And even if they somehow did start to collapse, the collapse would not have occurred at virtual free-fall speeds while creating enormous dust clouds right from the start.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 02:07 pm
It's in my profile......I can't pm btw. Timber & Ticomayo let me use that link. I hope you like the video.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 02:55 pm
Zippo wrote:
Quote:
The problem with conspriacy theories is the believers will likely move to "conspiracy B" when "conspiracy A" is beginning to look invalid. For example, right after 9/11 there was a false rumor that all the Jewish employees that worked in the Twin Towers had advanced warning, and knew not to come to work that day. Well, that didn't prove correct, especially when those that visit Ground Zero read the list of the names of all those that died in the Twin Towers that day.

I have answered most questions already.

"There are other Israeli incidents revolving around September 11, 2001 that should be mentioned. On September 4, 2001, an Israeli-owned shipping company entitled Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co., moved their North American headquarters from inside the World Trade Center, to Norfolk, Virginia; one week before the 9/11 attacks. [Virginian-Pilot, 9/04/01] Zim had announced its move 6 months before the attacks, [Virginian-Pilot, 4/03/01] yet 10 employees were still in the building on Sept. 11, taking care of the final moving arrangements. They were able to escape, unharmed. [Jerusalem Post, 9/13/01; Journal of Commerce, 10/18/01] A year later, a Zim-American ship was caught attempting to ship Israeli military equipment into Iran. [AFP, 8/29/02]"

Here you'll find the welcome letter from the Mayor: These are the thousands of 'missing' Jews.

http://www.yesvirginia.org/About_Us/NewsArticle.aspx?newsid=31

I consider it a coincidence that the company moved out of NYC at the time it did. And, why would an Israeli shipping company ship Israeli military equipment to Iran? This sounds preposterous, since I thought Israel considers Iran a potential threat if it got a nuclear weapon? And, Iran has made anti-Israel statements just recently? Doesn't make sense?

But to think these are the "missing Jews" is not what the false rumor was. The false rumor believed that Jews working in many different businesses, that were at the Twin Towers, got some sort of "secret" warning not to go to work on 9/11. Sort of like all Jews are connected by a secret communication system. An updated version, it sounds to me, like the Protocols of Zion (or the Pyramid Alert System of Zion). Totally false. Many Jewish employees perished on that day. Visit Ground Zero and read the names.
0 Replies