A Backlash Against Billionaires

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:38 am
cjhsa wrote:
The original Intel processor that really started it all was drawn on a napkin at the Wagon Wheel restaurant on Middlefield Road, in Mountain View, CA, at the time mostly a farming community, with the largest employers nearby being Lockheed and Fairchild. Very conservative.

So what? The area in which it was actually built is quite liberal. The area where the processor in your computer was created is a liberal area, the San Fran region.

Your quick attempt at a google rejoinder fails. Why don't you stick to aiming at targets which you have a chance of hitting?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:03 am
Excuse me asshat, but I used to live and work there. No Google required. Too many stupid laws and stupid liberals finally got me to leave. Michigan isn't much better, but at least the populace isn't totally clueless about guns, hunting, and wildlife management. Californians have sold their soul on these issues. Why don't you go feed a mountain lion.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:09 am
cjhsa wrote:
Excuse me asshat, but I used to live and work there. No Google required. Too many stupid laws and stupid liberals finally got me to leave. Michigan isn't much better, but at least the populace isn't totally clueless about guns, hunting, and wildlife management. Californians have sold their soul on these issues. Why don't you go feed a mountain lion.

Strange that for a State which has it together on hunting issues, you can't go gun down some innocent doves. I've only seen you make about 50 posts on that topic.

You have dropped the point that the same people you love to hate on are responsible for much of the advancement in our modern society. This essentially equates to you conceding the argument.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:15 am
cjhsa wrote:
The Dems hate the rich.

You're mistaken. They just hate you.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:16 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:

You have dropped the point that the same people you love to hate on are responsible for much of the advancement in our modern society. This essentially equates to you conceding the argument.

Cycloptichorn

I've dropped nothing. Who exactly are you talking about?

Are you talking about programmer types, who often by nature are freaks who don't like human interaction, rarely venture outside, and think of personal hygiene as a waste of time?

Business is driven by money. Any businessman who espouses liberal idealism is lying through his teeth to maintain a politically correct image to his stakeholders.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:16 am
joefromchicago wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
The Dems hate the rich.

Thanks, you don't know how much I appreciate that.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 03:22 pm
cjhsa wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
The Dems hate the rich.

Thanks, you don't know how much I appreciate that.

Don't mention it. If you want to know if anyone else hates you, just give me a holler.
0 Replies