Bush wants to kill more US soldiers

boomerang

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 06:21 pm
Oh yes, I agree that the military has been betrayed by it's leaders and I think many in the military agree. I have had a conversation about this with my brother.

My point was that my brother joined the Army when Gerald Ford was president and he has served under a variety of administrations with an equal sense of duty to his country.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 06:53 pm
Now all we have to do is be inspired by that same sense of duty and do them justice.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 06:59 pm
Agreed.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 09:07 pm
I saw a video with some very remorseful Iraq vets. Their conclusion was all that's left for them, in this life was to fight to ensure that the next generation does not get lied into an unjust, unneeded war.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 10:40 pm
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/831/bushcheney08fj8.jpg
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:03 pm
http://www.isleepinadrawer.com/archives/voldemort.gif

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:12 am
Zippo proposes he is trying to save troops by getting them to withdraw. How can the rest of you just agree with the islamochimp - you have to see that he is the enemy posting here under the guise of free speech, likely from a country where free speech doesn't exist.

In fact, if he posted the opposite position, he would probably face punishment up to and including death.

Stick that in your RPG launcher and smoke it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:16 am
cjhsa wrote:
Zippo proposes he is trying to save troops by getting them to withdraw. How can the rest of you just agree with the islamochimp - you have to see that he is the enemy posting here under the guise of free speech, likely from a country where free speech doesn't exist.

In fact, if he posted the opposite position, he would probably face punishment up to and including death.

Stick that in your RPG launcher and smoke it.

why don't you find him and kill him cj? Be a man for God's sake. Stop talking about it and do some goddam thing. riiiiiight.... Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:17 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

why don't you find him and kill him cj? Be a man for God's sake. Stop talking about it and do some goddam thing. riiiiiight.... Laughing

Care to help me?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:19 am
nope, not unless he comes to my house to do me harm. then it's his ass. yours too if you tried it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:28 am
I owe you no ill will. Why would you think such a thing?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:39 am
there was no ill will in the statement. just a fact.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:54 am
American folks want to kill me for my antiwar views? Scary stuff!

http://www.darksides.co.uk/images/smileys/Bigsmileys/green-neon-scared.gif
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 07:59 am
I've already pretty much outed you for what you are. What I said was you belong in Gitmo...
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 09:05 am
cjhsa wrote:
I've already pretty much outed you for what you are. What I said was you belong in Gitmo...

Good thing you ain't got the balls to come and get me dude. Laughing

I'd kick your @$$ so hard...that your great-great-grandmother in her grave would feel the pain.

Now, stop derailing this thread and get back on topic.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 09:34 am
Zippo wrote:

I'd kick your @$$ so hard...that your great-great-grandmother in her grave would feel the pain.

I'm not sure how you breaking your foot is supposed to make my dead relatives feel pain?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 09:36 am
What a fake tough guy you are, CJ. Seriously.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 09:47 am
cjhsa wrote:
Zippo wrote:

I'm not sure how you breaking your foot is supposed to make my dead relatives feel pain?

I was only trying to be funny. I wouldn't want to harm you in anyway.
Because, i know you would suffer a lot more pain, as a healthy dude watching fox news and weeping at the news of the return of thousands of our dead soldiers from three usless wars which have been lost by our incompetent president. Furthermore, world-wide humiliation and flushing down of $570 Billion dollars. I want you to live, and see that day. Smile
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:06 am
True asshats.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:57 pm
Zippo,
You do realize that the 4th pic from the top that you posted is of 2 ISRAELI soldiers!!!

THere are NO Israeli soldiers in Iraq,and ther havent been since we went to war.

You should do a little checking before you post pics from other people.
0 Replies