Bush wants to kill more US soldiers

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 10:47 am
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Xinhua) -- The Bush administration on Sunday turned down a proposal from two top Republican lawmakers to start withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq by this year-end, saying it is too early to change its Iraq strategy.

source

4,000 isn't enough for him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,093 • Replies: 39
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:01 am
Wow.

Speaking as someone who never voted for Bush and is daily confused by the man and who thinks this war is a tragedy I still find your headline strangely offensive.

But speaking as the sister of a soldier who is willing to die for your right to say it I suppose I should just shrug it off.

<shrug>
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:09 am
Re: Bush wants to kill more US soldiers
Zippo wrote:
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Xinhua) -- The Bush administration on Sunday turned down a proposal from two top Republican lawmakers to start withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq by this year-end, saying it is too early to change its Iraq strategy.

source

I would turn it down also. It takes no balls from the Senators/Congress people who say "LET'S PULL THE TROOPS OUT IN NEXT SPRING (or whatever)"

They all should be arrested and tried as traitors to the US.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:17 am
boomerang wrote:
Wow.
But speaking as the sister of a soldier who is willing to die for your right to say it I suppose I should just shrug it off.

<shrug>

Your brother is dying so you can drive a Hummvie. Pulling out of Iraq WILL not in any way effect my right or my freedom.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:19 am
woiyo wrote:
Zippo wrote:

source

I would turn it down also. It takes no balls from the Senators/Congress people who say "LET'S PULL THE TROOPS OUT IN NEXT SPRING (or whatever)"

I see, you also want to see more dead US soldiers coming home in body bags? I'm not supprised.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:25 am
I don't drive a Hummvee.

And soldiers are not mindless robots who serve some specific president.

If that were true I suppose my brother would have left along with Gerald Ford.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:28 am
boomerang wrote:
I don't drive a Hummvee.

And soldiers are not mindless robots who serve some specific president.

If that were true I suppose my brother would have left along with Gerald Ford.

Ok, so other American folks can drive 'em.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/52/113379291_256e13e57b_o.jpg

http://www.mideastyouth.com/soldiers.JPG

http://www.paxchristimi.org/sitebuilder/images/crying_soldier-165x123.jpg

http://www.standwithus.com/gallery/disengagement/soldier_crying_450.jpg

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/dead/dod-casket-3.jpg

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/casket.jpg
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:41 am
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Zippo wrote:

source

Where did you get that idea?

You know EXACTLY where I stand and I want the troops home yesterday.
I see, you also want to see more dead US soldiers coming home in body bags? I'm not supprised.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:48 am
woiyo wrote:

Didn't you just say "I would turn it down also." (agreeing with Bush) and that Senators/Congress should ALL be tried as traitors for saying "lets pull the troops out.."?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:07 pm
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Didn't you just say "I would turn it down also." (agreeing with Bush) and that Senators/Congress should ALL be tried as traitors for saying "lets pull the troops out.."?

Yes, I would turn down any bill that does not say get the troops out immediately.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:10 pm
I don't think bush necessarily wants to kill more soldiers, but I don't believe he is troubled by the fact that more soldiers will be killed in order to advance his agenda.

Either or he sucks.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:12 pm
Zippo is an enemy combatant who belongs in Gitmo, not posting on A2K.

Not pointing this out would be aiding and abetting the enemy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:13 pm
you have too much bull semen today or something? Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:15 pm
woiyo wrote:
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Yes, I would turn down any bill that does not say get the troops out immediately.

Oh my, i misunderstood your statement. I sincerely apologize! Embarrassed

Opps Sorry woiyo, i'll try to remember this nextime. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:15 pm
Zippo is a Tokyo Rose. He is the enemy.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:20 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I don't think bush necessarily wants to kill more soldiers, but I don't believe he is troubled by the fact that more soldiers will be killed in order to advance his agenda.

Either or he sucks.

The problem is 'Bush logic'. Assuming his agenda is 'winning Iraq' and not oil. Military experts have claimed that victory is no longer possible. He is deliberately killing US soldiers by not understanding this simple fact.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:22 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Enemies try to kill soldiers, however, i am saving them. Smile
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:46 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Zippo is an enemy combatant who belongs in Gitmo, not posting on A2K.

Not pointing this out would be aiding and abetting the enemy.

Well, there are many things that I don't agree upon with Zippo. But he's certainly free to say what he wants to say.

And you're certainly free to single out a portion of the population, state that they are the enemy of the country and call for their detention and torture.

(And people are wondering just what kind of mindset it must be that leads to totalitarian dictatorships....)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 04:00 pm
cjhsa wrote:
The real enemy is sleeping with the enemy and laughing at you, you loyal chimp.
-------------------------------

Halliburton is moving to UAE at a time when it is being investigated in the U.S. for bribery, bid rigging, defrauding the military and illegally profiting in Iran. It is currently in the process of divesting all of its ownership interest in the scandal-plagued KBR subsidiary, notorious for overcharging the military and serving contaminated food and water to the troops in Iraq.

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/news/dubai.html

-------------------------

Are boys sure could use that money over there to win the war or for their families. Youv'e been hoodwinked. Now go play GI joe and think about what marine blood really spills for you chimp.

Halliburton earned a record $2.3 billion in profit last year. That's almost equal to the $2.7 billion the Pentagon found in the company's overcharges in Iraq.

And now they are with the Arabs where we always said they were with.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:09 pm
boomerang, "And soldiers are not mindless robots who serve some specific president." How true. And that's why I oppose Bushie's war. Speaking of Gerald Ford he kept on Henry Kissinger after Nixon left. And through Kissinger Associates proteges of Kissinger still control American foreign policy. Bushie uses Henry as one of his main advisers if not his chief adviser. Henry's opinion on soldiers is particularely repulsive, "Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW's in Vietnam" Wars of choice such as Vietnam and Iraq prove just how much America's military has been betrayed by their leaders before, during and after the war.
0 Replies