Paris Got Perks In Jail!

NickFun

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 01:22 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has opened an investigation into whether Paris Hilton received special "perks" during her 23 days in jail last month.

"Ms Hilton was allowed a cell phone, cable TV with all HBO channels, her own King Size bed, caviar, champagne, silk evening gowns, overnight visitors and several small evening soirees loaded with celebrities", according a jail official who asked not to be named. "She also was allowed trips to the hairdresser and manicurist".

Other jail officials were adamant that Paris received no special treatment. "She didn't get anything. Nothing. She was treated mercilessly just like all the prisoners. She wasn't ever allowed out of her cell and she had to relieve herself in a bucket", according to a jail guard

Paris herself was mostly silent on the matter except to say that "home is much nice than jail
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 828 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 04:21 pm
Did you see the interview where Paris says that she 'isn't going to act stupid anymore'? Ummm..it's an act?

Wow, does this mean maybe she CAN do something?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 08:23 pm
I'll believe she is smart when I see evidence. So far I have not seen any.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:46 pm
Anyone else think that money (filthy billionaire rich) helps to make your kids stupid?
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 02:57 am
[quote="Ragman"]Anyone else think that money (filthy billionaire rich) helps to make your kids stupid?[/quote]

Well it definitely helps not letting them starve if they are stupid and not willing to do anything useful!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 09:51 am
Re: Paris Got Perks In Jail!
NickFun wrote:
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has opened an investigation into whether Paris Hilton received special "perks" during her 23 days in jail last month.

"Ms Hilton was allowed a cell phone, cable TV with all HBO channels, her own King Size bed, caviar, champagne, silk evening gowns, overnight visitors and several small evening soirees loaded with celebrities", according a jail official who asked not to be named. "She also was allowed trips to the hairdresser and manicurist".

Other jail officials were adamant that Paris received no special treatment. "She didn't get anything. Nothing. She was treated mercilessly just like all the prisoners. She wasn't ever allowed out of her cell and she had to relieve herself in a bucket", according to a jail guard

Paris herself was mostly silent on the matter except to say that "home is much nice than jail

Bucket? She had to relieve herself in a bucket? So, just where was she incarcerated? Nigeria? Honduras, perhaps? I'm not going to believe anything else this guy has to say, either.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 09:36 pm
It's not meant to be believed Roger. I wrote it :wink:

Who took it out of Original Writing?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:11 pm
Aha! Should I believe anything else you write?

Okay, one more chance. I should have picked up on that.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:24 pm
Paris got perks in jail?
No! getouttahere, really??

Shocked Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:25 pm
Roger the contents should have told you it was a JOKE!!! Not for a minute in this lifetime did I think that would have to be explained!
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:17 pm
Of course Paris got perks in jail. That was evident when she was put on house arrest after only about 3 days in jail. No matter that she was sent back - she definitely was not treated like the rest of the inmates.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:52 pm
Actually, I read that while Paris was incarcerated ALL the inmates got better food and conditions. Therefore, she did not get special treatment!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 08:48 pm
Well, Geeze, Nick! Why didn't you put in Humor, or maybe original writing?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 10:44 pm
I DID put this in original writing Roger. Some clever moderator who didn't read the thing moved it here. Let's slap him.
0 Replies