New Weapon - GAY GAS????

squinney

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:33 pm
Hmmm. Giving this more thought... Hows about itching powder bombs? Or, itching powder bombs with slippery stuff so it can't be itched or washed off easily?
0 Replies

StSimon

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 08:44 pm
John Creasy wrote:
StSimon wrote:
John Creasy wrote:

Did you have to bring up the woman thing??? I'm not saying that women can't be brave, but the notion that they can physically compete with men in battle is ludicrous.

Talk about GAS! Rolling Eyes

You disagree????

Fervently! I'm confident that there are countless numbers of women that could kick your butt with very little sweat expended.
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 10:24 pm
StSimon wrote:
John Creasy wrote:
StSimon wrote:
John Creasy wrote:

Did you have to bring up the woman thing??? I'm not saying that women can't be brave, but the notion that they can physically compete with men in battle is ludicrous.

Talk about GAS! Rolling Eyes

You disagree????

Fervently! I'm confident that there are countless numbers of women that could kick your butt with very little sweat expended.

If that statement wasn't so ignorant, I would find it cute. Very Happy

Women simply are not equal to men in physical strength. This is a fact. Of course there are exceptions to every rule. An exceptionally strong woman might be more powerful than an exceptionally weak man, but chances are, there won't be too many of them on a battlefield.

I remember seeing an interview with Muhammad Ali's daughter who is a professional boxer. The woman interviewing her asked if she would ever fight a man. This professional fighter who can kick some serious a$s, conceded that a male fighter would simply be too strong for her.
0 Replies

StSimon

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 11:03 pm
My statement is ignorant? That coming from you is hilarious!!
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 07:29 am
StSimon wrote:
My statement is ignorant? That coming from you is hilarious!!

It must be so funny that you forgot to refute what I stated.
0 Replies

StSimon

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 12:32 pm
squinney wrote:
Hmmm. Giving this more thought... Hows about itching powder bombs? Or, itching powder bombs with slippery stuff so it can't be itched or washed off easily?

I thought we already had some stuff like that Squinney. How's Bear doing?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 01:18 pm
We do? No, wait. I was thinking more of just making them itchy, not like burning them alive.

(Bear is well, Thank you.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:09 pm
Creasy, in the days of "white weapons" (i.e., no black powder), the skill of your opponent with the weapon at hand determined your fate, not brute strength--it does no good to swing the biggest axe on the battlefield if you miss . . .

(insert appropriate rolly-eyed, "geeze, how dense can you get," emoticon here)
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:25 pm
Setanta wrote:
Creasy, in the days of "white weapons" (i.e., no black powder), the skill of your opponent with the weapon at hand determined your fate, not brute strength--it does no good to swing the biggest axe on the battlefield if you miss . . .

(insert appropriate rolly-eyed, "geeze, how dense can you get," emoticon here)

Maybe so, but even in that case I think it's safe to say that women have never been dominant on any battlefield. I'm sure there is individual exceptions but on the whole, men have always been dominant throughout history. The woman would have to be extremely well trained and have an opponent with very little fighting skills IMO.

Just some food for thought, but why is it that men have always been the dominant sex throughout history??
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 10:31 pm
Because we're biding our time.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 10:38 pm
I was thinking wimmins was already in charge
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 11:11 pm
husker wrote:
I was thinking wimmins was already in charge

They are, but it's not because of their strenghth. Very Happy
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 06:38 pm
Here we are a year and a half later and the "Gay Bomb" is making the TV news. They were just talking about it on MSNBC.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:04 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
This is a ridiculous concept. Would you bugger another man if you had a raging hard on and there wasn't a woman in sight? Of course, not.

And Finn, trying to attack liberals in a post where they were just attacking the idiot that came up with the idea of the gas is quite frankly... I will leave other people to finish that last sentence, because I'm quite sure that whatever I think up of will pale in comparison to what other people can think up of.

Finn is perfectly willing to acknowledge that the idiot deserves attacking, (as his post evidences), but he cannot ignore the Liberal penchant for framing every attack in terms of bigotry. People do all sorts of stupid and reprehensible things in this world, but believe it or not they are not all founded in bigotry.

Wolfie's lame attempt to respond to Finn's post is quite frankly...feeble, but perhaps that pales in comparison to what others might think. In any case I'm content with the scope of my assessment.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:09 am
the prince wrote:
This has to be a joke right ?

Iv'e been hit with Gay gas in Santa Monica Ca.

It aint no joke and it aint non-lethal.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 01:00 am
@squinney,
Are you f&/'jding kidding me?!!!!! You cannot seriously believe that!
0 Replies