Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

bi

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 01:33 am
Political party? Let's party!
In Utah But Not Mormon:

Were he more notable, he might have got a place on Wikiality long ago... Cool

I've heard of the "Capitalism Party", which spouts a similar party line. And now there's this "People's Party for Economic Prosperity"? Are they supposed to be different parties, or one party? (Doesn't matter I guess, since they're both fake anyway.)

On the other hand, there's apparently a "Neo-Tech Peace and Quiet Party" which did crop up in the 1996 elections (warning: 4Mb .pdf). The candidate wasn't Wallace H. Ward though, but a certain Charles I. Bell.

By the way, the "plan" to abolish taxes while paying off the national debt seems to involve shrinking the government to the point of uselessness. Not that that matters to Ward, since the basis of his "program" is nothing but huge boatloads of wishful thinking. And a pony too.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 03:31 pm
How do you fit 168 candles on a birthday cake?
Bi,

You're right about the Capitalism Party being similar to Wallace's "People's Party for Economic Prosperity". Wallace doesn't seem to promote this scam anymore, so David Hunter picks up where he left off. Same scam, different name.

David L Hunter (is that even his real name?) said that some of his mentors include "Dr Frank R Wallace" and his son "Mark Hamilton". His writing style is so similar to Neo Tech that he might as well be working for the company. He even sells this junk on the internet, using the same lies that Wallace uses to sell his books. Much of his writings are just copied versions of Neo Tech.

For example, Wallace Ward criticized FDR, so David does the same thing, saying FDR "crippled the American economy". (He ignores the fact that the Great Depression started before FDR even became President.) Wallace hates social security, so David does too. Wallace hates income taxes, so David does too. Whatever Wallace hates, David hates, because Wallace is his idol. (oops, I mean "mentor".)

On the issue of taxes . . . . David wants to replace income taxes with a "national consumption tax", because he doesn't like the idea of government "penalizing wealth production". (ie; taxing wealthy people.) Then he says, "People who do not want to pay taxes simply do not have to buy products." Is this supposed to be logical thinking?!? Unless you're a hermit crab, we all need to go out in public and buy products. David has truly learned from his Master Wallace how to make incredibly worthless and stupid comments.

David's "national consumption tax" is great if you're rich. Then you don't get "penalized" with higher tax rates. But what if you're not rich? Too bad. Because David doesn't care about you. Neither does Wallace.

The October 2006 issue of Forbes magazine said the 400 richest people in America have a collective net worth of 1.25 trillion dollars, an increase of 120 billion from the previous year. Does it sound like these people are suffering? Even with income taxes, the rich keep getting richer.

Under the Capitalism Party, our Disposable Personal Income is supposed to go from 8 trillion to 41 trillion by 2020, an increase of 33 trillion dollars in only 12 years. All this with no inflation. David must have pulled these numbers out of his magical hat. But he forgot to mention that most of the money would go to the rich anyway, since their tax rates would be minuscule compared to ours.

And Bi . . . . did I mention that you'll live to be 168 years old, thanks to the Capitalism Party? I think it was George Burns who once said, "You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
0 Replies

bi

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 10:02 pm
Rise of the Neo-Tech poseurs
I think the common practice is to simply print "168" on the cake. Smile

On something slightly different: it seems that outright Neo-Tech shills are passe, the "in" thing now are poseurs -- people who try very hard to look like they're even-handed and objective, even while they shill for Neo-Tech. E.g. Sydney Steel over here.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 10:07 am
How to look rich while you're in bankruptcy-by Mark Hamilton
I did a search on Wallace Ward (a.k.a. Mark Hamilton) and it appears that he filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in the 1990's. Here's some of the info I found:

Name: Wallace H Ward
Birth Date: 09/15/1958
Address #1: 1309 Ramona Ln, Boulder City, Nevada 89005
Address #2: 557 California, Boulder City, Nevada 89005
Relatives: Rosa M Ward, Grace T Ward, Helen S Ward, Ruth S Ward, Frank S Ward, Anthony Seth Ward, RosaMaria M Ward, Rose M Ward

Marriage: Wallace H Ward to Grace Basilio Timbol
Date: 12/01/1990
File Number: 980524

CIVIL JUDGEMENT RECORD in STATE OF NEVADA:

Defendant: Ward, Wallace
Case Number: 9621806
Filing Type: Chapter 13 filed
Entity Type: Individual Record
Filing Date: 19960412
Address: 1309 Ramona Ln, Boulder City, Nevada 89005
Schedule 342 Date: 19960604
Assets: 000000000
Court Code: NV001
Court Name: Las Vegas
Judge Initials: LBR
Unlawful Detainer: No

So . . . according to the official records of Nevada, Wallace Ward was in bankruptcy in 1996. Before declaring bankruptcy, Wallace had written books such as:
1.) Hot Tips: The Neo Tech Guide to Building Personal Power and Business Success.
2.) Neo Tech Control: Rapid Power and Wealth through Iron Grip Control of Everything That Moves.
3.) A Future of Wealth Belongs To You.
4.) Neo Tech: Get Rich by 2001

Isn't it ironic? Or should I say hilarious? Wallace pretends that he knows so much about success and how to acquire wealth . . . . and this is coming from a man who can't even pay his own bills! His book "How to Get Rich by 2001" was written in 1996, which was the same year that he said he would run for President. He asked for contributions because he needed "financial help" for his campaign. Well, it looks like he really did need financial help . . . . help to pay his house and car payments. Now I see why Wallace was begging for money.

And in his book "A Future of Wealth Belongs to You", Wallace boldly said, "I know how to make the American people wealthy." He's so pathetic. Why didn't he just use his own Neo Tech "secrets" and "powers" to make himself wealthy instead of asking others for money? Hmmmm . . . . I think we all know the answer to that one.

I guess it's really no surprise that Wallace filed for bankruptcy, since his books about wealth and power are worthless anyway.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 10:49 pm
The Nyah-Nyah-Nyah-Tech Party
Hey DanielN, you should really gather all that stuff you've got into your own web site. Smile Best to add copious references too, so that people can easily check your evidence.

"Why didn't he just use his own Neo Tech `secrets' and `powers' to make himself wealthy instead of asking others for money?"

The standard answer among Neo-Tech shills is simply, "If you think it's nonsense, you're free not to buy it!" Which is usually accompanied by a vengeful tirade on the infinite evils of my Pax Neo-TeX spoof. (Yeah, if you hate Pax Neo-TeX so much, you're free not to read it too.) What a bunch of clowns.
0 Replies

NeoOne

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 09:54 pm
Nouveau Tech / Neo-Tech
Brand new to the forum. Saw this thread and wanted to say that Neo-Tech was in business as I&O Publishing at least as early as 1985, when I purchased the Neo Tech books.

Frank R. Wallace was the author and wrote the book "Poker, A Guaranteed Income For Life". It was from this book and his in depth reserch into Poker as a metaphor (for life and business/government) that he came up with the 'links' to 'Neo-Tech.

'Neo-Tech' itself was a new word coined to describe what Wallace said had been going on for over 2000 years. He described his coined word as a new 'identification, rather than a new technique'.

In fact, Neo-Tech was the opposite of what he identified (in the world of Poker) as 'Neocheating' - a 'invisible' form of cheating that made the cheater the most respected member of the table as he methodically colluded with the house on slowly draining the other players at the table.

The modus operandi of Neo-Cheating was to drain the uniformed over years - rather than all at once; and the metahor was suposedly the governement and other 'neocheating' organizations (Churches, mystical organizations, gurus, etc. . . . ) with power over our lives doing the same. Keeping us drained, uniformed, and happy 'losers'.

In any respect. Many years later, I&O publishing became Neo-Tech Publishing. One of the offers I was solicited for - recommended by Neo-Tech, was a book by Kevin Trudeau. I don't remember the book, but I remembered Kevin, for I had puchased his 'Mega Memory' separately( without the endorsement), and liked it.

Years after that, I purchased Kevin Trudeau's book "Natural Cures 'they' Don't Want You to Know About" from his infomercial (stay with me, there's a purpose in telling you all this) . . .

About a year after that, I was sent a pamphlet solicitation reminicent of the Neo Tech offers - only this was from Kevin Trudeau and he was soliciting for "Nouveau Tech".

"Nouveau Tech"??? Had Neo-Tech gone French?

Apparently Neo-Tech has tried a face change and is now attempting to sell books again, only under a different name. And 'Wallace Ward' is too close to Frank R. Wallace to go unsuspected.

And it's really not needed because NT is on the net - complete.

Marketing the material in a 'mystic' manner, which is how it comes off to me, should serve to appeal to those who could use the material the most.

Thus, at least to my mind, Neo-Tech is not a 'scam'.

Unfortunately this marketing method serves to also alienate many who would appreciate a clear concise philosophic treatice 'honestly' promoted. After all, Neo-Tech is defined as 'Integrated Honesty'; in itself a very good concept.

In any respect - I personally have benefitted from many, (even if not all), of the concepts I learned via the Neo-Tech books and the subsequent books such as those by Nathaniel Brandon, Ayn Rand, etc.

I too was skeptical of Mark Hamilton's supposed 'run' for office. I have to say though, I never expected him to actually do it. Scam? Maybe. Who knows for sure?

But I think I'll pass on this new incarnation.

Good thread guys. I hope some of you will be a little more tolerant with each other . . . after all NT 'Advantage' number 4 does state that 'dogma' is eliminated. (ref: http://www.neo-tech.com/advantages/advantage4.html)
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:25 pm
DanielN is all fact, no heart!
Oh man, that was just the usual Neo-Tech litany. *yawn* NeoOne, can we have something more original please? And less bogonic, while we're at it.

And for the benefit of everyone else:

"Marketing the material in a 'mystic' manner, which is how it comes off to me, should serve to appeal to those who could use the material the most."

Well, as DanielN and I have explained above, even the material itself sucks.
0 Replies

AnotherUser

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:57 pm
Neoone, I think you hit the nail on the head. Neo-tech is designed to attract people looking for easy answers on how to be rich and successful with no effort. For those people that fall for the sales pitch they get a lesson with hard reality when they read the books. So it's good for them. I was one of those people but I was pretty young and naive and easily lured into it. And I'm glad I was. I don't know if I would have fallen for the sales pitches as an adult because they just sound too unbelievable. But again, like you said, the people who fall for that are the people they're looking for and who need it the most.

I think the books have helped me. I kind of doubt I would be where I am today if I hadn't read them. I was delivering pizzas when I first started reading the books but I now I own my own business. I think it led me to think of all the possibilities on life and how I didn't have to live as a follower.

I recommend others read the books. Never mind all this nonsense about a "scam". Yeah, if you're stupid enough to believe that you're going to be rich and successful just by ordering a book, then it's a scam because that's not going to happen. You're the person they're trying to lure in. But when you actually read the books they tell you the exact opposite, which is that you need to work hard to become rich and be a self-starter and not to rely on others. They teach you how to be your own authority, as as they put it a "God-Man." The stuff is great, even for people not naive enough to fall for the advertising gimmicks. I highly recommend the books. I can't believe some people on this message base are complaining about $100 books. They must be pretty bad off to think that's a lot of money. (Try buying college textbooks sometime). They're well worth it. If you're that poor then buy used copies. If you apply the principles you'll definitely not be broke anymore. Again, that's if you APPLY the principles. Nothing is going to happen just by reading.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 11:32 pm
What a load of confused bollocks
More of the same old bogus Neo-Tech litany.

If Neo-Tech makes life so great and so interesting, why do all the Neo-Tech supporters all spout the same lines and sound so drearily boring?

Oh, and NeoOne says that we shouldn't need to buy Neo-Tech books because it's all on the web anyway, but AnotherUser says that we must buy Neo-Tech books in order to get rich. Yet AnotherUser claims to agree with NeoOne! How can they all be true?

(Answer: Through the power of Neo-Bizarro-Think.)
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 05:54 pm
More lies and more stupidity
What's wrong NeoOne . . . . are you upset because I revealed too much information about Wallace Ward and his scams?

First NeoOne says, "NeoTech is not a scam." Then he says, "Scam? Maybe. Who knows for sure?"

What a joke! Hey NeoOne . . . .why don't you try making sense?

Bi . . . . like you said, they are a bunch of clowns. I have never seen a Neo-Tech supporter show any interest in facts or honesty . . . . . all I see are more lies, more deceptions, or more illogical comments.
0 Replies

AnotherUser

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 12:17 am
Just a note about Frank Wallace's son, Wallace H. Ward, in the thing about about Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Chapter 13 doesn't discharge you from your debts. That's Chapter 7. 13 is an extension. You can use it as a tool when the IRS is trying to collect. That's probably why it was done. Those guys hate the IRS. I don't blame them. IRS are thieves.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 04:03 am
More Neo-Bizarro-Think
"You can use it as a tool when the IRS is trying to collect. That's probably why it was done."

Oh, thanks for telling us that Americans can try to avoid paying for things like defence and police protection. Where do you think all that stuff came from, mister?

"If you apply the principles you'll definitely not be broke anymore."

And just like Wallace himself, you'll get to spend some time in jail as a bonus.

And this has to be the most shameless thing ever:

"Yeah, if you're stupid enough to believe that you're going to be rich and successful just by ordering a book, then it's a scam because that's not going to happen."

In other words: There Are No Scams! Because if you get bamboozled it's always your own fault -- even if the company goes out of its way to bamboozle you!

You're just giving all sorts of excuses as to why Neo-Tech should bilk off society with giving anything back. Have you no shame at all?
0 Replies

AnotherUser

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 01:08 am
I'm an anarchocapitalist. In other words, I believe security should be provided by the private sector, and paid for with voluntary payments, instead of by the state and involuntary taxation.

And yes I fully support "scamming" people in that way. If someone is stupid enough to think that they can be magically and instantly rich and successful without effort simply by ordering a book and if that book teaches them that the only way to be successful is through self-initiative and hard work than that's exactly what they need. That's a "scam" I'll applaud any day. I have no sympathy at all for losers. And anyone who thinks $100 is a lot of money for a book needs to get a real life and a real job! Read some Neo-tech books, apply the principles, and you won't be a broke loser anymore.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 02:12 am
AnotherUser hates facts
AnotherUser, up till now you've not managed to point to a single verifiable example of real, concrete benefits that Neo-Tech buyers have over those who don't buy Neo-Tech.

All you have to offer is the usual "if it doesn't work for you it's obviously your fault" sophistic fact-free litany.

Besides, since you've openly proclaimed your support of people telling lies, then is it unreasonable to expect that you yourself are a compulsive liar too? In that case, why should anyone even believe anything you say?
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 07:00 pm
Barbie Diamond: The Professional Liar
Quote:
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

I thought of this quote after reading the illogical comments made by "AnotherUser". He certainly suffers from a lack of moral principles. And the reason he supports "voluntary" taxation is because he has no intention of paying taxes if they were voluntary. He wants to enjoy the benefits of our civilized society without paying for it. It's all a bunch of nonsense; you wouldn't hear this kind of garbage coming from respectable people.

And Bi . . . I did go to the Pax Neo-Tex site. (zompower.tk) RIGHT ON!! I love it! This website must have really irritated Wallace Ward, since you seemed to have incurred the wrath of the mysterious Barbie Diamond. Barbie is so desperate to attack you that she has to resort to lying by calling it a "theistic" website. Now THAT'S hilarious. You're not even trying to promote religion! Then she says, "With enemies like such ludicrous wild-eyed theists, who needs friends to succeed?" Was that supposed to make sense?

I think a better question is: Who needs Neo-Tech to succeed? (answer: nobody.)
0 Replies

bi

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 10:43 pm
More hilarity from Neo-Tech
Thanks! Well, Neo-Tech certainly did unleash its attack dogs on other critics before, e.g. Jol Silversmith, and King of All Heretics (KOAH). But I seem to be the first person who's mentioned right on the front page of one of their many web sites. Very Happy

I just got another comment on my Neo-TeX feedback form. A choice excerpt:

"I do not work for I&O publishing, I am a full time college student working on my PHD in rocketscience and a masters in mechanical engineering; with an I.Q. of 182. [...] I'm not trying to get anyone to invest in the books or joining the society. Just look into it with an open mind."

A "PhD in Rocket Science"? I invite everyone to laugh along with me.
0 Replies

Activator

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:21 am
what's the scam supposed to be?
I understand what this "bi" person and "Utah but not Morman" are all uptight about. Where is the supposed scam supposed to be? They direct market to sell books, they say the books will help you in a number of ways, you order the books, they come in the mail, and they help you as promised. It's a great company with great writers. My father was buying their books since the 1970's. I've bought a few recently. I have no complaints.
bi

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:32 am
Activator also hates facts
More fact-free drool, this time from Activator. Who needs facts, when one can just regurgitate the same old Neo-Tech drool over and over again until the facts get drowned out?

And I'm pretty sure "direct market" is an euphemism for "mass junk mail". Which isn't wrong in itself, but then the junk mail goes on to talk about how you've been "specially" chosen. Specially chosen en masse.

Activator, if you don't like my replies, you're free not to read them.
0 Replies

Activator

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:02 am
specially chosen
bi: Those who receive offers in the mail are indeed specially chosen. That's how direct marketing works. Advertisers purchase lists of people that have certain interests that they think would be most interested in what they're selling, then they call them or mail them brochures.

I'm still waiting to hear what the scam is supposed to be.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:26 am
Yeah, good question
Ha! Ha! Ha! Nice to see that this Nouveau-Tech is just another bunch of blokes who pimp stuff by mass mailing -- oops, I mean "direct marketing" -- and isn't the super-duper "secret society" it makes itself out to be.

"Specially chosen" mister? "Reserved for only a special select few" mister?

Oh, where's the scam in Neo-Tech, you ask? Yeah, besides everything that's already been pointed out on this 26-page thread; besides all of Neo-Tech's blatant lies about themselves and everyone else; besides all the "futuristic" ideas that are indistinguishable in every way from long-discredited crackpot ideas; besides all the pie-in-the-sky political bullcrap; besides the total intellectual and moral vacuity; besides all that, where indeed is the scam? Yeah right, that's a good question indeed.

Again, if you don't like my replies, you're free not to read them. But if you want to reply to my replies... well, then you'd better read them, and understand them.
0 Replies