Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

bi

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 03:03 am
Bubbler hates facts
Bubbler:

People have provided lots of evidence that Neo-Tech is a blatant liar, and your only answer is "who are you kidding"?

Shoo, you hack.
0 Replies

Bubbler

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:29 am
Neotech
Just think - if Neo tech didn't exist - you'd have to find something else to blog about....what about your life...is that not more important than a book? Get a life you folk out there - share YOUR discoveries - if you have any - good luck mate
0 Replies

bi

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:40 am
Neo-Tech = personal attacks
So Bubbler, care to tell us why you are attacking people here instead of living your oh-so-exciting life? Huh? Huh? Huh?

So, here's the profound mud^H^H^Hphilosophy that our dear Bubbler has managed to glean from his liar^H^H^H^Hgreat Neo-Tech:

"You are obviously right wing - probably working for the government"

"who are you kidding"

"Get a life"

Yeah, nothing but personal attacks. So that's what Neo-Tech "fully-integrated honesty" is about! Get out of my sight, you mud-slinger.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 06:28 pm
A complaint for the FTC
Just think - if Neo tech didn't exist - imagine all the money people would have saved.

First of all, for the record:

1.) I do not work for the government.

AND

2.) I am not "obviously right wing".

Such ridiculous comments reveal how illogical Bubbler really is.

Also . . . . I decided to send a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission about the Neo Tech Publishing Company. I already sent complaints to the Better Business Bureau and the Bad Business Bureau (ripoffreport) last month.

Not only did I complain about the company's misleading and dishonest advertising (for example, telling people their "secrets" will generate "huge sums of money within hours . . . . automatically . . . . without even trying") . . . . . I also complained that the company lied on it's own website about having a "35-year record" with the Better Business Bureau.

However, the FTC doesn't list any of the complaints about the company. The information is kept confidential, so I have no idea how many other people have also complained.

Hopefully, if enough people do complain, the FTC will begin to investigate this corrupt company.
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 06:20 pm
oh boy
People, People, People

Yes this is what most people refer to as a scam.

The reason it is a scam is because they deceive you in believing that they went through some mystical or miraculous system to "discover" you and to tell you that "you have traits that are just beginning to be unlocked" and that "you have been chosen".

At first I thought, this is kinda cool, I mean I know this is bull **** but it makes you wonder, wow, what if...

But there's good news and bad news.

The bad news is that this book "the discovery" won't do anything special for you and NO unbeknownst to you and the Nouveau Tech Society, you are not specially chosen (I have figured it out, they got MY name from my Fortune magazine subscription because i spelled it a certain way.

THe good news is that you ARE unique and special and have hidden talents that many people hardly discover throughout their lives.

There are ways of discovering your talents but they certainly won't be gotten thru some book that promises miracles in 10 seconds.

It's sad but I think that many people get hope when they receive said materials in the mail and they think, "finally, my life won't be forsaken" and pay WAY too much money ($130 bucks? come on please) for something they already have inside.

I've read success literature for over 10 years and yes I know, you can even label me if you feel bad enough about yourself. If you realize it, people who bash are the one's whose lives are messed up the most.

The trick is not to bash the source, but to judge the thing on it's merits alone.

The marketing ploy pisses most people off (me off initially but I also see good in the whole idea). It pisses people off because it's dishonest (something the so called Neo Tech Society is against), they are said to be so called "honest". and because they're hypocrites (sp) that's why so many people are bashing them, and I suppose mostly rightly so.

But my idea got lost in that justification / judgement / review.

My idea is that there are ways to discover your talents without paying a dollar to any "society".

The way is by being true to yourself, by believing in your faith (I believe in God, the all mighty) you can believe in anything you choose), and by working hard and listening to your instincts.

Be positive, stay positive, and be your own source of Hope and not from some random book that trys to con you out of your hard earned 130 dollars.

Good luck and seasons greetings...

BMC
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 07:43 pm
haha
THe best way to think about this is;

(1) be thankful you didn't buy one of these overpriced books
(2) view the whole thing as a fictional tale with some cool symbolism in life.
(3) tell your friends and make sure they don't buy this crap.

That is all. No need to rant and rave and bash.

Now was that so hard?
0 Replies

bi

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 09:30 am
Verily, bmc999, thou art in grave error
bmc999:

Sorry, but I don't buy the claim that anyone who argues against anything is a loser. Or that anyone who argues against anything in an unpleasant manner is a "basher" and a loser. What, are we supposed to spend precious time and energy just to sugar-coat our criticisms in genteel language? And what for?

As for all that "you are unique" stuff... aegist quotes The Incredibles saying this:

Dash: Dad always said our powers were nothing to be ashamed of. Our powers made us special.
Helen: Everyone's special, Dash.
Dash: Which is another way of saying no-one is.

Neo-Tech is a scam, and no amount of fudging will change that.
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 02:24 am
haha the incredibles huh
Oh boy.

Why does not bashing require extra energy? Oh I'm sorry I asked you to use your brain. My bad.

Oh and if your going to answer my comment by referring to an animation?

My advice: keep watching your cartoons and leave the blogs free for adults only.

We are all unique but if u feel like you're useless which sounds like your mindless comment, then I hope you live a happy little life.

And for the record I did confirm it was a scam. I just want to separate bashing from objective criticism. That way your comments will be respected and not dismissed as someone just wanting to rant and rave.

Ooo look time for your cartoons.

Haha its all good. I like the incredibles actually.

All the best and take care.

Bmc
0 Replies

PeeWee Hoeman

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 10:08 am
Nouveau Tech
After receiving the 2300 year old secret my wife and I decided to go on a camping trip in Oregon. It was the day before Thanksgiving Nov. 24 1971 we had set up camp and had retired in our tent for the Night. As we were sleeping we heard a crashing noise and suddenly something hit the tent and it collapsed. I crawled out to have a look around thinking maybe it was a bear I shined the light up in the trees above the tent and saw a man hanging from a parachute in a tree he was wet and bleeding and I saw a tree branch sticking through his chest. We looked around and found a bag that had hit the tent. I opened it and inside I found a bunch of 20 dollar bills. We stayed up all night counting the money it was $200,000 I couldn't believe it. The next morning I climbed up the tree and cut the man down removed the parachute. We wrapped up the body with the parachute and buried him next to the camp. Later we packed up and left for Nevada. We started playing poker in Vegas and turned 200,000 into 2,000,000 we cashed in our chips and headed for Atlantic City where we started playing poker again. In a weeks time we turned 2,000,000 into 20,000,000 and left to go home and retire. We bought a house on the lake and have lived comfortably ever since. We only use the secret now when we need to help out friends and family.
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 07:00 pm
That is wonderful. Don't you just LOVE it when a wealthy parachuter just drops outta the sky and dumps his hard earned cash on your tent!

I love when that happens.

Good story. And if there are ANY success stories of people achieving the american dream, certainly they have to do with gambling and bury your victim and run type of events like the one here.

Thank you for such a motivating and inspirational tale about stealing money, running from responsibility, and gambling your way to riches!!!

I bet you write this **** for neo-tech from your hard earned trailer down by the river!

Let's bury the mofo and spend this lucky money!

Let's see who else can we con?

Hello little boy, wanna buy a book?

Nice one,

Bmc
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 12:25 am
People in glass houses throwing stones
bmc999:

Wow. You criticize people for being "bashers", then go around bashing people yourself. Well, at least we agree that Neo-Tech sucks.

And a statement is to be dismissed because It Is Just A Cartoon? That's so very adult and mature! But if you prefer, here's the same message in a more grown-up format:

http://www.allowe.com/images/DemotivationalPosters/Demotivation05.jpg

And some nice little facts for your very adult mind. We all know of the following special people: Michael Jordan who played in the NBA, James Watt who created a working steam engine, Leonardo da Vinci who painted The Last Supper. Can you spot the similarity between them? Yes: special people are special because they achieved extraordinary things which nobody achieved. Not because of some generic "specialness" which isn't that special.

The way to be special is to do special things.

PeeWee Hoeman:

By the way, Neo-Tech's original business start date is 1990. Then again, the whole message of your post is so ridiculous that this little lie doesn't matter, does it?
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 01:53 am
That individuality poster is not credible either.

Your nothion that special people are special because they do extraordinary things is true, but you left out one very important distinction, they had to work hard on their unique gifts.

Talent is cheaper than table salt, what separates the successful from the merely talented is a lot of hard work. Stephen King (a multumillionaire writer of over 30 plus novels).

The sooner you realize that we are all unique and can all contribute in our own special ways, the sooner you'll realize that we are all as great as our dominant aspirations, and those aspirations whether great or not, will lead us to happiness or failure.

Good day,

Bmc999
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 02:02 am
Peewee herman haha,

My whole message is so ridiculous?

Is that because you ran out of braincells to use to counter my points or is that because you just don't get it mr herman.

Perhaps YOU are common and not uniaue which is why you keep making that uninspiring point.

And neo tech has been around since 1968. Where did you get 1990?

Watching too many cartoons turns your brains into jello.

Which is the case here.

It must suck being you, filled with cynicysm, pessimism, emptiness and selfloathing.

Poor guy. Wish I could help you lift your spirits and realize what you're neglecting. But then again the only person that can do that is you alone.

Read, "the magic of thinking big, by david schwartz". It just might change your life my friend.

I do apologize for the harsh comments.

Take care peewee,

Bmc
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 03:06 am
bmc999, so how special are _you_?
"And neo tech has been around since 1968. Where did you get 1990?"

Click the link, for your Lord's sake. Or this link to a report by the Better Business Bureau, which Neo-Tech itself likes to ask people to check out. And you may want to sort out who's who on this thread.

If you're so special as you claim, then do something special already, instead of sitting around here pimping David Schwartz's book and lambasting other people -- because anybody can easily do that.

And again: Neo-Tech is a scam. There's no "symbolic" or "metaphorical" message or whatever behind its letter. Period.
0 Replies

bmc999

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 03:35 am
That book is extremely mindopening.

Just trying to shed some light my man.

Neo tech is a company formed by frank wallace who started the similar mass mail mass con ad campaign from the same company in 1968.

Regardless we both agree its a scam but I see symbolism in optimism.

Most ppl who get these letters get mad that they're trying to be scammed and throw away the letters and continue on their mediocre lives.

I see it as another way to look at life and see endless possibilities without a 1000 page book.

Life represents itself over and over in many ways in both good and bad.

And I have hope that you peewee among many others who want a better life will get what you want if you see how awesome you are and what you're capable of.

I'm glad I wasn't born skeptical and pessimistic because its people like me who live the lives they dream of and move past being disatisfied and disgusted.

To your success,

Bmc
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:38 am
1968! 1968! 1968! 1968! 1968! ...
bmc999:

Optimism/pessimism has nothing to do with it; do you have anything else to offer to the discussion other than nonsensical personal attacks? And this thread's about Neo-Tech, not about David Schwartz. If you want to plug Schwartz's book, you're perfectly free to start your own discussion in another thread elsewhere.
0 Replies

thecharmedbee

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 01:49 pm
just repeats itself
I rec'd the free booklet but never intended to send any money,,,
Am glad I found this site to hear more information about this "society".
0 Replies

babygirlvegas

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 02:21 pm
Neo-Tech
I do gotta say, of all the scams i have ever seen, this one is the best. I got a major kick of how stupid they thought i was. As I read "gifted" and "rare qualities" I have to wonder, if i am so smart in their eyes, what makes them think i would fall for the dumbest, lamest, "cult" crap I have ever ran across??? Sorry, "NO DEAL" LMAO
0 Replies

zzmaniac

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 11:38 pm
Nouveau Tech
It seems there is an abundance of VERY SPECIAL people lately. I just discovered that I am special too! Any offer that imposes a three day deadline for replies is suspect at best. If the offer were legitimate, they would send the 1,000 page booklet without obligation. I find this type of advertising particularly repulsive because it feeds on the fears and insecurities we all have about our lives and the paths we chose NOT to follow. We all have a "what might have been" scenario. Here is the REAL secret. Do what makes you happy and never confuse wealth with happiness.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 07:26 pm
A Future Of Lies . . . By Mark Hamilton
zzmaniac,

The material from this company is a bizarre mix of objectivism, lies, and insanity. The President of the company (Wallace H Ward) is a con artist who also goes by the name Mark Hamilton.

Here's a good example of one of their scams: In the 1990's, Wallace H Ward (a.k.a. Mark Hamilton) claimed he was going to run for President of the U.S. in 1996.

In his book titled "A Future Of Wealth Belongs To You!", "Mark" said that if elected President, he would end "forced tax collection" and taxes would become a "voluntary payment". Not long thereafter, "taxes . . . will go away entirely." Social Security would come to an end. The budget deficit would disappear along with government debt. We would then rise into a "Golden World" where "armed forces would no longer be necessary, even the police force will no longer be needed." Americans would "all become wealthy" thanks to him and his "Great Replacement Program." We would all enjoy great wealth and romantic love. He said he would start a world tour and go to "major cities around the world, ending up in front of the White House."

Anyway . . . .the book asked you to "contribute" to "The People's Party for Economic Prosperity". (his political party.) For a $20.00 "contribution", he would send you another book called "The Kick-Start Report." He called all contributions to his political party an investment.

Well, it turns out that people got nothing back from their "investment". Because "Mark" never ran for President. It was all a bunch of lies to get people to send him money.

A former employee of the company named Brett Peters actually admitted this was a scam right from the very start. In an interview with Carl Noland dated October 2005, Peters said, "I was working at I&O when Mark first launched the "Mark Hamilton for President" campaign . . . Suffice it to say that when he originally launched the campaign it was my understanding anyway that the whole thing was intended as a "marketing" campaign, not a real political campaign . . . . It was intended to sell books and nothing more."

Most of what "Mark" said in his book made no sense anyway. For example, he said that government debt would disappear. But how would the government pay off trillions of dollars of debt if people are not paying taxes?

Oh, and what did "Mark" do with all the "contributions" that he received for his fake Presidential Campaign and Political Party? Maybe it all went to pay his bills. Sounds to me like a case of misappropriation of campaign funds. Or to put it more bluntly . . . FRAUD.

Perhaps Wikipedia might one day list him as another "fictional presidential candidate".
0 Replies