How will Hillary handle losing the election?

Debra Law

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 06:19 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

So now we get to determine whether the liberal elites are smarter than the average schmuck?

Those in control of the Democratic Party "establishment politics" are not liberal elites. And they are not smart, only power hungry and greedy. The average schmuck who falls for divide and conquer politics isn't very smart either.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 06:27 pm
@Lash,
McGentrix can probably answer your question better than I can, but everyone who voted for him was not like me.

He promised to bring back jobs, to stop the flood of illegal immigration, to renew our prestige in the world (among other things). Whether or not he can deliver remains to be seen but I'm sure these, among others, were reasons people voted for him.

He didn't pack venues across the country with thousands of supporters because they all hated Clinton and the Establishment.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 06:29 pm
@Brand X,
Who knows what Trump will do, but I, for one, expect him to completely turn over the running of his business interests to someone else.
Lash

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:24 am
What are the odds that the EC gives it to Clinton?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:43 am
@Lash,
You have a better chance of winning Powerball
Miller

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 11:07 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Have you stopped your crying?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 11:31 am
The only problem I see with the Republicans winning this election so decidedly is that we have just talked to Democrats how to win.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 11:35 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I had a tough time seeing it, but after a lot of articles on the Midwest economy, I get it.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 10:41 pm
Better than tRump handled winning.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:07 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Who knows what Trump will do, but I, for one, expect him to completely turn over the running of his business interests to someone else.

Eye dew not. I really expect him to conclude that what is good for Trump is good for the country. I hope you are right.
Brand X

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 05:58 am
@roger,
His kids have been appointed to run the family enterprise....and be on the transition team. No conflicts of interest here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-kids-business-transition_us_58264528e4b02d21bbc8da24
0 Replies