Why did he orgasm so fast and why does he kiss with so much tongue?

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:19 am
Okay, so you may have seen my other posts about hooking up with a younger man at a hotel. Like i said in the other thread, he canceled on me but ended up meeting me at my hotel room and we had sex. I don't regret it and it was really awesome but I wanted some input.

So, we made out for a long time before we even got naked, then he put on a condom and we had sex. The actual sex only took like 2-3 minutes I would say and he apologized after for cumming so quickly. I honestly didn't mind and it was clear he was ready for round 2 but we just didn't have time to do it again. I already had an orgasm before the actual sex so I was fine with it.

What I'm wondering is what other people's (especially men) opinions are on why he orgasmed so quickly. I'm basically hoping that he was just so turned on by me that he couldn't help himself. I know there can be many factors but what do guys think usually makes them cum fast with a new partner?

Also, the kissing was hot but I could NOT believe how much tongue he used! He was doing this constant tongue swirl around my mouth (I've now learned it's call helicopter tongue lol) I kept pulling back a bit and kissing him normally and sucking on his lip or kissing his neck, nibbling his ear and he seemed to love it all but he always reverted back to the wild tongue kissing lol Even when we kissed goodbye he frenched me like his life depended on it. Lol Is this also a sign of his arrousal level?

I also want to see him again for sure! What is the likelihood that he'll want to? I mean, do you think he's embarrassed for cumming too quick?

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,297 • Replies: 18
No top replies

perennialloner

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:44 am
@WorriedMommy,
Why is your name worriedmommy? Clearly your children are the least of your worries.
WorriedMommy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:52 am
@perennialloner,
What a ridiculously judgemental thing to say. You have no idea what you're talking about. It sounds like you may be pretty sexist if you think a mother should not enjoy sex. It's not like I'm leaving my kids alone to have sex with men all the time. And when I'm with them, which is 99% of the time, they are my entire concern. Not that I need to rationalize to you...

Also, not my question.
perennialloner

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:55 am
@WorriedMommy,
I don't think you shouldn't enjoy sex. Enjoy sex by all means. I just think it's strange you chose that name when all of your posts have little to do with your concern for your children? Struck me as odd is all.

not saying you aren't a good mother btw. and yes, I'm being judgmental. why should anyone know why he does those things? talk to him and help both of you.
WorriedMommy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:58 am
@perennialloner,
I guess I should have chose a different name but it's too late now. Originally, when I made the account I was thinking of the implications of doing this and obviously concerned about anything affecting my kids. Also, I guess I identify as a mom first and foremost??
dalehileman

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 12:17 pm
@WorriedMommy,
Mommy I was disappointed not to find a profile since they provide such an insight for a chat; but many of the rest find my idea simply deplorable

I was reminded of the day my failing Mom told me how quick Dad came, back in the days when gals didn't discuss that sort of thing with their men
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 01:46 pm
@WorriedMommy,
Sounds to me like he had fun. Think of it the other way aroun. If he didnt find you hot, he probably would still be there in the hotel trying. There can be so many reasons he finished quick. Just take it as a compliment. Besides you finished quick too! Sounds like you both can handle quickies and not feel cheated (pun not intended).
WorriedMommy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 01:52 pm
@Krumple,
Yay, Krumple's here! I can get good advice and not feel judged. Lol

Thank you for the input. I'm really hoping he wants to meet up again because daaaaaamn!
dalehileman

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 01:55 pm
@WorriedMommy,
Quote:
Yay, Krumple's here!
Good ol' Krump
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 01:59 pm
@WorriedMommy,
WorriedMommy wrote:

Yay, Krumple's here! I can get good advice and not feel judged. Lol

Thank you for the input. I'm really hoping he wants to meet up again because daaaaaamn!

Glad you had fun. This is my point about experience. Helicopter tongue and all people are drastically different sexually.

I think its very easy to be compatable with a person socially but sexually is not simple at all. Imagine if you hated the helicopter tongue and were set for life?

Dont worry about him not wanting to see you. He HAS to prove that he can last longer. He wont run from that without at least making an effort to give you a better impression.

He was probably just overly excited that it was happening. Or he thinks you are hot. Over analyzing it just leads to insanity.
WorriedMommy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 02:12 pm
@Krumple,
He can prove it to me over and over lol. I hope he's not embarrassed and just cuts ties. I guess we'll see.

I thought the helicopter tongue was weird but not unpleasant. It was hot that he wanted in my mouth so badly. Lol When we were making out he looked horny as hell (serious droopy eyes) and seemed to be waiting for me to give the go ahead for sex, which obviously I did. Maybe too much foreplay made him cum quick?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 02:16 pm
I'm beginning to judge this poster differently.
She is looking for a publisher.. or, a sharp writer.
Oh, wait, that has been done.
WorriedMommy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 02:18 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I'm not looking for a publisher! Lol why do people keep saying that??
0 Replies

WorriedMommy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 10:35 pm
@WorriedMommy,
One reason that it may look like I am seeking a publisher or something is because I used to write erotic fan fiction lol. Lame, I know. I'm just a very sexual person and good at being descriptive, even when I'm relaying a true story I guess. Lol 😂 I suppose it's a compliment?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 11:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
bing!!!!!
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 03:38 pm
@WorriedMommy,
WorriedMommy wrote:

One reason that it may look like I am seeking a publisher or something is because I used to write erotic fan fiction lol. Lame, I know. I'm just a very sexual person and good at being descriptive, even when I'm relaying a true story I guess. Lol 😂 I suppose it's a compliment?

So when the movie comes out you better make my character cool.
WorriedMommy

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 09:27 pm
@Krumple,
😂 I'd rather not publish a story that makes me look prettt awful. Hence the reason for only discussing this on the internet.
0 Replies

chooselove

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:31 pm
@WorriedMommy,
My take on guys who kiss like that is they are hoping you will imagine their tongue between your legs and the things they want to do to you down there with their athletic and long-reaching tongue lol. At least, that's what a guy told me who liked to kiss like that once upon a time. After awhile I got tired of it. Nothing wrong with oral sex but his constantly showing off his tongue's ability got boring to me. I wasn't able to get into kissing him the way I wanted to.
0 Replies

JoeD

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 07:50 am
@WorriedMommy,
He may just be inexperienced. You'll just have to teach him what you like. Talk to him about the kissing, he'll likely adapt. On the quick orgasm, you'll have to work with him on this too. It's been many years but the way i learned was to get close to orgasm and then stop. Then start again. Repeat as many times as possible without getting bored. I can tell you that every other self help book or sex device probably won't work here. He needs to learn during actual sex how to control himself, for me it was the only way. Good luck!
0 Replies