Long time relationship and givin up

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 12:26 am
Dear readers
I ask you all please give me comment about my problem
I and my boyfriend are friends from 4-yrs ago, exactly from when he started to be resident of general surgery. (But about me.. im master of electrical and telecom engineering)
During our relationship everythings went excelent, i helped him as much as i can even helped him to write his thesis and even 4-papers which are published in isi journals (i am 30-yrs old and its 10-yrs that i work on medical equipment and that's why i could help him). Emotionaly we were great; maybe i love him more than he loves me, but this relationship was wonderfull.
After 4-yrs when he finished her exams i asked him to tell me what will be our future; but unbeleiably he told me that: at this time i dont know where i should be sent to pass my commitment (in our country all surgeons should first pass their commitment and it is 2-yrs), so we will be far from eachother and by now i dont have any incoming to be able to marry, maybe 4-5 yrs later i will decide to marry and that time my first choice between two girls that i love will be a one who is medical doctor ..
I was really destroyed when i heard these words from him, started to cry and he told me it seems giving up is hard for you so lets give up just right now..
Tommorow of that night i talked to him and asked how could i have another chance to be with you ? He told me only if you let me give-up whenever i want , then we had sex but it was not my will, he started.
Now i have two questions:
1- is it a good idea if i started medical university at this time ?
2- he still text me and just a little get relaxed from his worl future because from the time of his exam, he was really nervous and depressed. Is it wisely that i continue this relationship ?
Thank you for your attention and answers

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 06:28 am
He is using you for sex. He has told you his plans. They don't include you!

Leave immediately and find someone better.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 06:57 am
@Angelina1986,
Quote:
my first choice between two girls that i love will be a one who is medical doctor ..

If you don't understand from this why you should not be with this 'man' then no one can explain it.
0 Replies