Move on or fight for him?

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 03:07 pm
I really like this guy and he really likes me and makes me so happy. But he doesn't want to take to me anymore because he doesn't want to disappoint me. He told me he doesn't want a relationship, but he likes me and would get jealous if I liked someone else. I have fought for him so much and nowadays I feel like he doesn't care about me and he ignores me, but when I bring it up he just says I am being over dramatic and leaves the situation quickly. I told I was done feeling like I was the only one who wanted this, but I miss him so so so much. Was I right to be done with him? Should I keep fighting for him? I wish he would fight for me for just once then I wouldn't be so unsure. Move on or fight for him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 493 • Replies: 7

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 03:13 pm
Move on and hurry up about it.

maxdancona

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 03:39 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I agree with Osso. There are other guys who will be interested in you... there is no reason to waste time with one who isn't.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 04:10 pm
@grace12345,
Move on. Find someone else. You can fight for him against others, but if you have to fight with him for him, you're just spinning your wheels.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 06:44 am
@grace12345,
This guy's playing games with you. Push and pull.

Tell him you are through with his teasing and find a more mature fella
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 08:32 am
@grace12345,
If you have to fight, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Damn, I wish someone had said that to me 40 years ago.
0 Replies

tictacti

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 01:42 pm
@grace12345,
No. Do. Not. Fight. Sadly, even with the genders equaling out in many different social aspects, there are some natural, biological processes you can't change. If you're having to chase a man, it's because he's running from you. This particular guy, sounds like a jerk. Instead of giving you a subtle hint by ignoring messages or avoiding you, he's stringing you along so he gets an ego boost, and possibly for booty call. Of course there are exceptions, but I don't think this sounds like one. He's not going to ask you out, no matter how awesome you are or how good you treat him, because you have proved to be someone he can treat how he pleases.
0 Replies

ifo

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 01:44 pm
@grace12345,
dunno
0 Replies