The Future President, Donald Trump Part 2

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 11:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You'd think that with all Trump gives your side you wouldn't need to lie and make up facts. It's retarded and makes you liberals look like a bunch of dipshit politicians willing to do and say anything.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 08:36 pm
@McGentrix,
We are just emulating you and your buddies.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 05:49 am
@RABEL222,
McG and his trollish buddies just cannot handle the truth.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:24 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/AnderN/2016/AnderN20161011_low.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:26 am
http://assets.amuniversal.com/09791b5072170134d6c9005056a9545d.gif

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/CroweJ/2016/CroweJ20161012_low.jpg

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/LoweC/2016/LoweC20161011_low.jpg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 07:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I honestly don't think you'd know the truth if it lifted its leg and pissed on your foot.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 07:07 am
@McGentrix,
I bet you're quite familiar with piss on your foot. You oughta check in with your urologist.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 03:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Leave me alone Bob. I'm 81 years old. Do you expect me to sit on the pot like a WOMAN?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:35 pm
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/161012-trump-barged-in-on-15-year-old-girls_zpswrjvawrm.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:44 pm
@RABEL222,
Why not? It saves on cleaning the bathroom and gives you a chance to finish a chapter from a good book.

Because my cancer treatment used live TB culture in an attempt to fight the cancer by firing up my immune system I had to sit to pee after the infusions and use chlorine to clean the toilet. This is to keep from my infecting my wife with TB. So I guess its true: you can get some diseases from a toilet.

We're all getting older. The trick is don't give up all at once.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:49 pm

The Rude Pundit

Proudly lowering the level of political discourse
10/12/2016
Hillary Clinton Was a First Lady, a Senator, and a Secretary of State, Not a Witch
It's become a common refrain for Donald Trump and his idiot hordes: Hillary Clinton has "been there" (I guess in Washington, DC, although it's pretty damn vague) for "30 years" (Although when do you start measuring? 1986? But she stopped being Secretary of State in 2013. So 1983? But then "there" ain't DC, but Little Rock, Arkansas. It's so confusing). And, he says, she didn't do anything then that she now wants to do as president. In fact, Trump tweeted that out today in his continuing series "Twitter While I Take a Dump," now in its 7th year of stupidity:

Crooked Hillary Clinton likes to talk about the things she will do but she has been there for 30 years - why didn't she do them?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 12, 2016

This doesn't make any sense, like most things Trump, who, if he understood basic civics, would know how dumb this sounds. In two of her positions, her job was to enact the will of the President. As a senator, Clinton was one of 100, in the minority party for over half the time she was there, and, when she was in the majority, she was either in the fever swamp of post-9/11 politics or she was facing an historic use of the filibuster by the GOP minority in the 110th Congress; double the filibusters occurred in the Senate than in the previous Congress, when, you know, the GOP was the majority. I know that Republicans think Clinton is a witch, but she couldn't just wiggle her nose and make a bill a law. That goes against the Constitution and Schoolhouse Rock.

So Trump wants to know why Clinton didn't do anything about health care costs? Well, in 2007, she cosponsored the Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act, which would have allowed Medicare to bargain with drug companies for lower prices. The House had passed it. And then the Senate killed it with a filibuster.

She cosponsored a bill to require the president to remove troops from Iraq starting in 2007. It was filibustered. She cosponsored a bill to raise the minimum wage. It was filibustered. This is not to mention the bills she sponsored or cosponsored that were vetoed or didn't even get out of committee, like expanding health care for children.

Trump uses this ignorant, fact-free attack especially frequently when it comes to the treatment of veterans, with him constantly asking why she didn't do anything. Staying with that 110th Congress, with something that did pass, Clinton was a cosponsor of the Dignified Treatment of Wounded Warriors Act. That was seen by vets groups as a major success in improving the health care, including PTSD treatment, that returning soldiers received. Another cosponsor? Barack Obama. That seems to be completely the opposite of what Trump asserts. But I'm just someone who does research and uses that to make his points, silly as that might seem.

This is a ludicrous, useless argument. It doesn't get at anything of substance and that's because Trump can't argue substance. He can only argue slogans, and he locks onto something and won't let it go, despite facts, despite its failure as an argument, because, in the end, he has nothing but the promise that he'll be the best with no record to prove that. So, as is his way, he has to make it seem as if Clinton has no record either.

History, very recent history, proves him wrong on Clinton. But his idiot hordes think history starts and ends with their imbecile emperor.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 07:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
No link? I thought you were big on people putting links on their biased copy and paste stuff.
revelette2

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:40 am
Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations

Quote:
Trump dismissed the comments as nothing more than “locker-room banter” and insisted during Sunday’s debate with Hillary Clinton that he had not actually done any of the things he described.

But the ensuing furor rocked the Republican party. Formerly solid Trump supporters withdrew endorsements. There were calls for the candidate to step down. Earlier this week, Trump declared war on the GOP establishment, tweeting that House speaker Paul Ryan was a “very weak and ineffective leader”.

And on Wednesday, the stories told by an increasing number of women belied his protestations of innocence.

The New York Times published the story of two women who said that Trump “touched them inappropriately”.

Jessica Leeds, 74, said that, more than three decades ago when she was a traveling businesswoman, she sat next to Trump in the first-class cabin of a New York-bound flight. The two had never met.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest, she said, grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Leeds told the Times that “he was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere.”

Rachel Crooks told the news organization that, when she was a 22-year-old receptionist at a real estate investment and development company located in Trump Tower, she introduced herself to Trump when they were in an elevator.

They shook hands, Crooks said, and Trump would not let go. Instead, she said, he began kissing her – on the cheeks and on the mouth. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that,” she said.”

Later on Wednesday night, People Magazine published a story from one of its own reporters who claimed Trump had forced himself on her.

“He was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat,” wrote Natasha Stoynoff about the 2005 incident, which happened after the leaked audio with Billy Bush was recorded. She said that Trump later insisted: “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?”

The Palm Beach Post published a similar story told by Mindy McGillivray, who said Trump groped her 13 years ago at his Mar-a-Lago estate, in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Guardian reported that Trump deliberately walked in on two young Miss USA 2001 contestants while they were naked and getting dressed for a rehearsal, according to one of the former beauty contestants, who did not wish to be identified.

“Mr Trump just barged right in, didn’t say anything, stood there and stared at us,” one of the women recalled. Trump’s attitude, she said, seemed to be: “I can do this because I can.”

n addition, four women told Buzzfeed that Trump walked into the dressing room during the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant while contestants were changing. Some were only 15 years old.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here’,” Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA told Buzzfeed. Trump’s alleged response? “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

In 2005 Trump discussed going backstage at beauty pageants on air with the radio shock jock Howard Stern.

In one episode of Stern’s programme he said: “Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it ... I sort of get away with things like that.”

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to requests from the Guardian for comment on many of the new allegations. The Republican National Committee declined to comment.

(More before and after the above at the source.)
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:48 am
@McGentrix,
Hillary Clinton Was a First Lady, a Senator, and a Secretary of State, Not a Witch
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 12:36 pm
@McGentrix,
Here you are. Its the "RUDE PUNDIT", OK? All you had to do was google the title of the piece.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

Care to dispute any of the facts of Mrs Clinton's Senate carreer??????
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 12:58 pm
Trump Lets His Followers Know 'Hillary Clinton Can't Satisfy Her Husband'
Source: TPM

Real estate mogul Donald Trump might want to check whatever reflex makes him compulsively retweet his supporters' #Trump2016 messages.

The potential presidential hopeful on Thursday shared a fan's tweet that read "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

Trump deleted the tweet, but not before actor Lenny Jacobson got a screenshot of it:

The deleted tweet was also archived on a Boston Glove live blog that tracked tweets from presidential hopefuls during a New Hampshire Republican Party leadership summit.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-hillary-cant-satisfy-america
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 01:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Here you are. Its the "RUDE PUNDIT", OK? All you had to do was google the title of the piece.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

Care to dispute any of the facts of Mrs Clinton's Senate carreer??????

If you didn't make such an ass of yourself when others don't post links I wouldn't say anything, but you do. If you're going to cast stones, don't expect to be safe in a glass house.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 02:11 pm
@McGentrix,
So no, you don't dispute any of the facts regarding Hillary Clinton's Senate carreer, you're just playing at being like Lyin' Donnie tRump.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 02:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What are you talking about?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 02:32 pm
More allegations, questionable Trump comments on women surface

Last Updated Oct 13, 2016 1:32 AM EDT

As Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign tries to move past a recently released 2005 tape of his lewd remarks about women, more video of similar comments made by Trump is surfacing.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.
Trump makes questionable comments about young girls in 1992 video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TL-G_l5VV0[/youtube]

Play Video

Trump makes questionable comments about young girls in 1992 video

The video, released Wednesday evening, was shot at Trump Tower.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

It is not the first time Trump has made reference to his interest in dating much younger women.

In 2006, he made a similar comment about his own daughter, Ivanka Trump: “I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her,” Trump said.

The issue ballooned when 2005 video from “Access Hollywood” revealed lewd banter between Trump and entertainment reporter Billy Bush, who has since been suspended by NBC.

The GOP candidate has defended his remarks as “locker room banter,” apologizing for his suggestion that “when you’re a star” you can “grab [women] by the p****.” “You can do anything,” as he said in the 2005 tape.

In Sunday’s debate with Hillary Clinton, Trump insisted it was all “just words” and that he had never groped a woman.

But at least three women have now come forward to contest that dismissal, telling news organizations he groped them in personal encounters at his home, at Trump Tower in New York, and on a commercial flight. Trump’s campaign said late Wednesday that it would file a lawsuit against the New York Times over a story published by the paper earlier that day, with the accounts of two of the women.

Also Wednesday, People magazine published an account by one of its reporters who recalled Trump “pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat” during an interview session at his Mar-a-Lago home. The alleged attack, according to reporter Natasha Stoynoff, came as Trump’s wife Melania, who was then pregnant, changed into a different outfit in another room before they continued their joint interview. The encounter was in 2005, the same year the now-infamous encounter with Billy Bush was recorded, according to Stoynoff.
trumppaegentgrab.jpg

Meanwhile, a former beauty queen is confirming Donald Trump’s own words about walking into pageant dressing rooms unannounced, following recently resurfaced audio recordings where Trump boasted about his ability to do so as the owner of the Miss USA pageant.
Former Miss Arizona: Trump walked in on "half naked" contestants in dressing room
Play Video
Former Miss Arizona: Trump walked in on "half naked" contestants in dressing room

Tasha Dixon, who competed as Miss Arizona in 2001, told CBS’ Los Angeles station that the GOP nominee had entered dressing rooms while her fellow contestants were “half naked.”

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Dixon said in an interview with KCAL 9. “He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

In audio from Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005, Trump could be heard discussing how he would use his position of power in the pageants to peek at women while they were undressed.

“I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore, I’m inspecting it. You know I’m inspecting it. I want to make sure everything is good,” Trump told Stern at the time. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”
© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
0 Replies