The Future President, Donald Trump Part 2

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 09:01 am

How tRump REALLY feels about women.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 09:19 am
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/161006-are-you-not-entertained_zpsaf7xhzah.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 09:30 am
Donald tRump on the evils of tax dodging!!!

revelette2

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 10:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I have to admit, the first time I actually watched one of those kind of amateur videos all the way through. He is kind of rambling like some of RL videos but at least at the end of it, he had a point which was easily grasped if said in way too many words. Good catch going back when he (Trump) criticized "free loaders" for not carrying their load. Hope the Hillary camp catches it and exploits the heck out of it.
maporsche

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 02:54 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
In any event the unease among Hillary supporters here is very evident.

Assuming that this is true George (I'm guessing it's not) .... who cares and why do you keep repeating it in almost every post?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 04:41 pm
Its caving in at tRump headquarters:

As Trump Slumps, Top Adviser Roger Stone Lashes Out At Kellyanne Conway
Source: Media Matters

Longtime Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone has found someone to blame for the Republican nominee’s recent struggles: campaign manager Kellyanne Conway. Stone has been directly and indirectly jabbing the relatively new Trump official as a “Cruzbot” who isn’t well-versed in politics and wants “to be on television” just to “talk about how smart” she is.

Stone leads the pro-Trump organizations Stop the Steal and Committee to Restore America’s Greatness after previously working as a paid campaign adviser. He still regularly communicates with Trump and is informally advising him. Stone has a decades-long history of employing political dirty tricks, and he regularly spouts violent, racist, and sexist rhetoric.

Conway became Trump’s highly paid campaign manager in August after working for a super PAC that supported Trump nemesis-turned-endorser Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). Conway previously attacked Trump for his “unpresidential” language, for having “built a lot of his business on the backs of the little guy,” and for not releasing his tax returns.

Stone has become increasingly displeased with Conway’s campaign stewardship since her hiring.

When the moderators of the debates were announced in early September, Stone tweeted: “Who the hell in the Trump campaign approved these debate moderators?” He then tweeted to someone who agreed with his criticism: “Ask Kelly Ann Conway who made this boneheaded decision!”

Read more: https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/06/trump-slumps-top-adviser-roger-stone-lashes-out-kellyanne-conway/213594

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 04:44 pm
@revelette2,
Sometimes the truth doesn't get an optimum airing, but its worth watching a cringingly amateur ramble to get to the video.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 04:47 pm
Lindsey Graham Sighs Over Trump: ‘I Can’t Go Where He’s Taking the Party or the Country’
Source: Mediaite

by Lindsey Ellefson | 1:37 pm, October 6th, 2016

Lindsey Graham has been having a rough time since Donald Trump ascended to the top of the GOP. Recent Mediaite headlines about the South Carolinian senator include, “Lindsey Graham Says Trump Should Apologize for Birtherism, “Lindsey Graham Is Now Urging Other Republicans to Un-Endorse Trump,” and, “Lindsey Graham: I Won’t Vote for Trump Because He’s Not ‘A Reliable Republican Conservative’.”

He supported Trump and then he didn’t. He’s watched the party he loves change and he’s been vocal about how it makes him feel. Today on CNN, he said this:

-snip- 34 second video

In conversation with At This Hour‘s Kate Bolduan and John Berman, he reiterated an uneasiness about moving forward with Trump’s plan for America, but expressed hesitant enthusiasm about what he sees as Trump possibly evolving as a politician.

He brought up one idea of Trump’s than he liked only to be told that the idea originated from Trump’s running mate, Mike Pence.

###

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/lindsey-graham-sighs-over-trump-i-cant-go-where-hes-taking-the-party-or-the-country/
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 09:24 am
Why democrats and left leaning voters need to get out and vote (I hope those in the Hurricane path have already registered and I hope they made plans to evacuate mostly) and stop paying attention to all the noise about devil Hillary Clinton.

Ryan plans to steamroll Democrats with budget tool

Quote:
If Donald Trump is elected president and Republicans hold onto Congress, House Speaker Paul Ryan is bluntly promising to ram a partisan agenda through Capitol Hill next year, with Obamacare repeal and trillion-dollar tax cuts likely at the top of the list. And Democrats would be utterly defenseless to stop them.

Typically, party leaders offer at least the pretense of seeking bipartisanship when discussing their policy plans. But Ryan is saying frankly that Republicans would use budget reconciliation — a powerful procedural tool — to bypass Democrats entirely. It’s the same tool Republicans slammed Democrats for using to pass the 2010 health care law over their objections.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 05:12 pm
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 12:39 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I am sick to death of seeing
Quote:
— That Trump said women who have abortions should be punished.

What a crock of ****. Do you even know what that quote was from and why he said it or does that even matter to you losers?

So what's your explanation, you "winner," you?

That Trump is a genius and yet walked headlong into a trap?

That Trump is a genius and yet shot off his mouth on a minefield subject without consideration of the consequences?

That Trump is a genius who <insert lame excuse here>?

Let's hear your sad little explanation for how Trump is a genius. Let's see that cognitive dissonance in action.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 11:42 am
All Mike Pence campaign events are dropped from the tRump campaign calendar. RWers and the basket of deplorabes knash their teeth in the worst October surprise EVER!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 12:25 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I am sick to death of seeing
Quote:
Quote:
— That Trump said women who have abortions should be punished.

What a crock of ****. Do you even know what that quote was from and why he said it or does that even matter to you losers?

Here is the full statement and in full context.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 12:37 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Chris Matthews (A devoted commie)
You don't have a lot of knowledge of politics, don't you?
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 01:19 pm
Hee hee.

Bill Maher
29 mins ·
Don't let Trump quit! You assholes voted for him, nominated him, handcuffed yourself to this dead hooker, now drag it to the finish line!
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 01:26 pm
@Real Music,
In fairness to Trump, most of the liberal news shows at the time assured me that he doesn't really want to punish women for having abortions. It's just that he's never really cared about stopping abortion in the past and, as a result, was unfamiliar with the detail that abortion opponents generally cry out for doctors' blood, not women's. He just hadn't had time to learn what his views were supposed to be on that issue.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 07:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
Chris Matthews (A devoted commie)
You don't have a lot of knowledge of politics, don't you?

And you have zero knowledge of American sarcasm.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 07:31 am
GOP consumed by crisis as more Republicans call on Trump to quit race

Quote:
The Republican Party plunged into an epic and historic political crisis Saturday with just a month to go until Election Day as a growing wave of GOP lawmakers called on defiant presidential nominee Donald Trump to drop out of the race in the wake of a video showing him make crude sexual remarks.

The fallout from the tape published by The Washington Post — in which Trump bragged in obscene language about forcing himself on women sexually — threatens to endanger the party’s hold on both houses of Congress in addition to the White House, which many Republicans now fear is lost. The episode also comes ahead of Sunday’s second presidential debate in St. Louis, which was already a crucial moment but could determine how widely the damage spreads.

By midafternoon Saturday, more than two dozen Republican lawmakers had called on Trump to leave the race, often touting vice presidential candidate Mike Pence as an alternative. Others including Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the 2008 GOP nominee, said they could no longer vote for Trump but stopped short of calling on him to drop out. Still, the Republican Party’s top leadership — including House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (Wis.), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and party chairman Reince Priebus — continued to support Trump even as they denounced his comments.

Trump, who offered a qualified apology for the remarks in an overnight video statement while also attacking former president Bill Clinton, told The Post he would not drop out under any circumstances.

“I’d never withdraw. I’ve never withdrawn in my life,” Trump said in a Saturday morning phone call from his home in Trump Tower in New York. “No, I’m not quitting this race. I have tremendous support.

“They’re not going to make me quit, and they can’t make me quit,” Trump added, speaking of those who have urged him to step aside. “The Republicans, you’ve got to remember, have been running for a long time. The reason they don’t win is because they don’t stick together.”
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 08:16 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuU_xviXYAA2Mnr.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 10:38 am
Report Reveals Putin Is Feeding Trump Russian Propaganda To Read At Rallies

It has been confirmed that Donald Trump is directly being fed and is repeating Putin lies and propaganda at his rallies under the disguise of making America great again.

Newsweek’s Kurt Eichenwald uncovered an instance of Trump reading propaganda directly from Putin at a recent campaign rally in Pennsylvania. The Russians took a story that Eichenwald wrote and turned into a “John Podesta email” that hours later Trump read on stage at his rally.

Eichenwald wrote that Putin is directly feeding lies to Trump:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/10/shocking-report-reveals-putin-feeding-trump-russian-propaganda-read-rallies.html