Who is more fair and ballanced, Fox or CNN?

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 04:33 pm
As the title reads, Who is more fair and balanced, Fox or CNN?

I am embarrassed to say I am registered Democrat but I have learned a lot from this revolution.

I try to keep an open mind so I also try and listen to all news networks. Maybe I am wrong but it seems that FOX has given Jill Stein more air time than CNN.

Below viewing threshold (view)
Kolyo

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 06:17 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Much more of that from those jokers and I just might switch to Fox.

You'll have to if Trump gets elected. (Bye bye PBS.)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 07:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well, that makes 2 of us. I'm embarrassed that you are a registered Democrat.
Real Music

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 10:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
MSNBC is clearly a left wing liberal network.
Fox News Network is clearly a right wing conservative network.

I am a democrat. I mostly watch MSNBC. I occasionally watch CNN. I rarely ever watch Fox News.

I suspect conservatives mostly watch FOX News, occasionally CNN, and rarely ever MSNBC.

If I had to say what channel is truly fair and balance, I would have to say PBS. No other network is more fair and balance than PBS. Not even CNN.
Below viewing threshold (view)
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 10:22 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
If I had to say what channel is truly fair and balance, I would have to say PBS. No other network is more fair and balance than PBS. Not even CNN.
0 Replies

I use to think the same thing a year ago but not anymore. They seem very much like CNN to me and very far from fox. I do not trust FOX either but I have to wonder which medias are more biased than the others.
Real Music

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 10:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes, I mostly watch MSNBC.
Now, If I had to say which of the three major CABLE news channels was the most fair and balance, I would have to say CNN. I still mostly watch MSNBC as a personal preference.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 09:20 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

I would have agreed with you a couple days ago.

But perhaps PBS' lies about Mr. Trump yesterday were a fluke and I should give them a second chance.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 07:29 am
@reasoning logic,
I really never been a fan of CNN. Usually mildly annoyed by their sad sacked pathetic excuse for news coverage.

But with this election cycle? I hate them almost as much as I disdain Fox News. Even supposedly liberal MSNBC is more than a touch dangerously manic with Trump Syndrome. CNN and MSNBC are happy to report hundreds of hours gazing at the Trump trainwreck (strictly for camp and bulk ratings) rather than actually reporting legitimate news and broadcast hard fought political analysis.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2016 09:02 am
@tsarstepan,
I wonder how fair and balanced this is.

'
0 Replies

Candlelight8

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 01:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't watch a lot of television news but it seems to me that fox wants all of the viewers, not just republicans or conservatives, and they have given a lot of lunatics jobs to help them achieve media dominance. Bill O'reilly seemed to be Barack Obama's greatest ally during his presidency always giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's all about the "benjamins" for the lot of them. Righteousness for it's own sake is exceedingly rare. I don't know who Jill Stein is and did not watch your video. I hesitate to click on links within links. It's not personal. The only difference between Fox and CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest is that FOX is actively campaigning for their own candidate. CNN, ABC,
CBS, and NBC all have a dog in the race. A very bad dog at that! Candlelight8
0 Replies

Candlelight8

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 01:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Sorry for my mistake in my reply, I wrote the words not actively campaigning for a candidate but had to correct something and apparently deleted the word "not". A terrible mistake for which I apologize.
Candlelight8
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 05:52 am
Well we now know that CNN gave Donna Brazile questions to give to Hillary ahead of her debate...TWICE. If you want it straight watch Fox.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:00 am
The Onion
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 07:51 am
0 Replies