Love or Comfort?

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 04:59 am
So, I am a 17y.o girl, who never fell in love before. I was thinking I had a crush on someone, but people kept telling me that it is not because I never had this broken heart thingy when he got into a relationship. But these days, I have this interest over a guy. But I don't know if it is love or not. Or just comfortable feeling. Since I was treated badly in my family so if someone treated me like a cute younger sister, I will simply like it.

But one day when he saw me walking with another guy, he was secretly keep an eye on us. Since my friend told me that he kept on turning around to see us. And the next day, he didn't talk to me at all, eventho I greeted him or smiled at him. Our eyes met like lots of times but he never even smiled back to me.

But to say that he had a crush on me, I am not sure. Since yes he is nice, but my friends told me that usually when a guy had a crush on you he will chat you oftenly, asked you on a date indirectly, and such. But he never did. He only chated me when he needed something.

I am sorry that this is such a boring story but- really. I don't know. I never knew about love, like I only read comics and draw and fell in love with imaginary guy like in shoujo manga lol.

jespah

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 05:28 am
@abbypark,
There is no reason whatsoever why it has to be all or nothing.

You are attracted to someone who may or may not be attracted back. That's all this is. It's not love. Love is a far deeper emotion and you will know it, if you ever experience it (and I hope you do, at some point), that this ain't it.

In the meantime, act on your attraction and ask this guy out for a coffee or a soda as he seems to be too shy to do so himself.

Otherwise, you'll just be left with your nose in a manga, wondering why life is passing you by.
0 Replies

clueless7321

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 11:22 pm
@abbypark,
Who knows, take lots of time to figure it out. No rush. If you are not sure, just enjoy his company and you will figure it out soon enough. I want love and Comfort.. Together.
0 Replies