Moving forward / New Beginnings!

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 06:25 pm
I got out of my previous relationship 6 months ago. From previous posts I've asked(ones regarding myself) all in all, she was a lesson... and I've come to that understanding. 2 months ago I met this new girl, and things have been great with her.. she is phenomenal! She doesn't have the details on my ex, but she is aware that I'm trying to take things super slow and just take it day by day with her and she fully understands. We've been keeping things flirty and exciting like any new relationship(This is an LDR) and its been amazing due to the fact that I'm currently deployed as well so it should be tough. So what's the problem? My EX has sent me 2 emails, 1 month apart between the two about a month ago and I haven't replied or talked to her.. but because of this.. the EX crosses my mind often and I have to keep reminding myself that she isn't any good for me. It's not fair to the girl I'm currently talking too and I'm getting beyond annoyed with it, biggest reason I want to take things super slow.. and I don't know how to address this. If anyone has any tips or life lessons they could share... it would be greatly appreciated.

jespah

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 06:32 pm
@ConfusedCanvas,
Use the block feature on your phone and also mark your ex's emails as spam. If they arrive, place them into the trash and then delete the trash.

Period. Done and dusted.
ConfusedCanvas

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 06:37 pm
@jespah,
First one has been done, and she emailed an old email of mine that I had to check due to an old site I used being registered to it. Soo it won't happen again. Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 01:53 pm
You sound like you learned a lesson. Good for you.

BLOCK her and her friends, if needed. Start OVER!! - wiser, now.
0 Replies