Do you think she will give me a chance?

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:21 pm

I'm a 23 year old man, I work at a corporate gym as maintenance. I work 6 days a week and everyday this beautiful woman in her 40s comes in the gym at 5:00 everyday. I see her everyday and when she catches sight of me she smiles, I smile back then go on about my work but I really do think she is very attractive and I have talked to her on occasions and she seems very nice not to mention she used to be a powerlifter in her younger years and that a huge turn on for me and the fact that she is an older woman is even more of a turn on. I would love to get to know her on a more intimate level, but I'm just nervous ask. I don't think she is married with kids or has a boyfriend as she never has a ring on or comes in the gym with anyone she is always by herself. I consider my self an attractive young man(not to sound conceited) and I take care of myself and have an above average physique and I am very respectful, I'm just really nervous to ask this women out, what should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 616 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 05:40 am
@Tywyte793,
There is nothing in your post that indicates SHE is interested in any way with you. It was all about you and your observations.

She's old enough and experienced enough to pursue you if she is interested. Unless she gives more signals, she is just considering you a nice young man, and that you deserve a friendly smile.

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 10:17 am
@Tywyte793,
For crying out loud, just ask her out if you want. She will say yes or she will say no. Life will go on.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:13 pm
@Tywyte793,
Start by checking your company policy on dating/approaching gym clients.
Tywyte793

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 02:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
That's what I meant from my observation, pay attention when you read.
0 Replies

Tywyte793

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 02:17 pm
@ehBeth,
I did but I've been working there for awhile and luckily my location where I work doesn't really care as long as you continue to perform work as expected. But honestly me part taking in something I probably shouldn't be doing is kind of exciting in this case.
0 Replies