I Need To Know If I Can Ever Get With My Crush.

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:15 pm
I have a friend that I found once had a crush on me, and now does not and has a crush on a girl. We all know each other. Is there a chance? is there a chance I can become her boyfriend? She was my crush at the same time, but I feel like I can not go back. We are close friends, but she turned lesbian. ps she is 13 if the info helps. If I stay with her for many years, is there any chance that we could become more than friends?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 527 • Replies: 4
No top replies

randomnumbers

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:16 pm
@randomnumbers,
She moved to denver recently, but we could see each other and talk on skype and eventually meet up again.
jespah

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:41 pm
@randomnumbers,
I guarantee you that during the 'many years' you just mentioned, you will meet other people.
randomnumbers

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 08:18 pm
@jespah,
Well, We have been friends for a while, and I really want to know.
jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 07:29 am
@randomnumbers,
She is a young teenager who does not live in your town.

The odds are close to zero.

Remain pen pals and online friends if you like. But find someone else - you cannot see each other in person and that is a big chunk of dating. People in successful long distance relationships do their best to see each other when they can. You are kids and can't drive or get on planes by yourselves, and you don't have enough money. I doubt you can convince your parents to give you a ride to see this girl more than maybe one time, if that.

You do the math.

Find someone in your town.
0 Replies