Can u all help me out

Aalloy

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 05:03 pm
He used to put all his attention on me, and at that time i find him not balancing between his friend me and his family, but at a point of time, he changed he told me he had to balance out. He had to study had to had alot of family time and me. i really love weekend dates but since the beginning till now we didnt have have much dates, most of the time, its like a after work he meets me then we dont go around spending much money we might just eat and then walk and walk and walk, if nt movies then head home. Or if nt i just see him for awhile and he says dinner is waiting for him at home. my wish was to travel with my bf and i really wana do it with him, but his mum doesnt allow, for our 14 mths relationship, we went once to malaysia and a staycation (which has to be checked out on the same day), i felt limited by those actions. actually there are many more incidents but i cant list all of then out. Can u tell me how to improve this relatipnship. How should it be like.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 443 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 05:33 pm
@Aalloy,
What are your ages?

Are you spending the night with him? Are you having sex?

What is his commitment to you? He seems to be holding you far away.

Have you met his family?
0 Replies