Can someone please check my grammar?

bbynes

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 11:36 am
Hello,

Writing a newsletter for the athlete of the month. Could someone proofread this and give me feedback? Not the best writer in the world lol

"Bobby Williams played for the PPO Bengals last fall and was a top offensive performer, recording eleven touchdowns. He has mastered his receiver skills by participating in on 7 on 7’s nd working with skill coaches to improve his craft. Bobby is the definition of a gym rat, he trains at BPS six times a week and would come seven times a week if he could. He’s a leader in all speed sessions and puts his full effort in every drill he does. He made improvements across the board by dropping his 10-yard dash time from 1.88 to 1.72, 40-yard dash time from 5.78 to 5.30, shuttles from 4.75 to 4.50 and his vertical jump from 21.8 to 24.5 all in just four months of training with us."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 401 • Replies: 2
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 11:44 am
@bbynes,
I would omit this;
Quote:
is the definition of a gym rat, he
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 11:37 am
@bbynes,
Quote:
participating in on 7 on 7’s
Maybe the devoted sportster would understand this'n

Quote:
....gym rat, he trains...
Technically Bby, two sentences can't be joined by comma; though it's okay with me
0 Replies