Would she do it again?

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 03:01 pm
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 6 months. Within the first 3 months I caught her emailing a guy at work. The emails were talking about meeting up and cheating on me and how he's the best and we aren't serious! I tried to finish it with her after finding out but she cried and wanted to stay with me promising it wouldn't happen again. She seemed genuinely guilty about it so I took her back. At first I didn't trust her and checked her phone a couple of times it was clean, however instead of deleting the chat with the guy she archived it, I keep thinking why would she want to keep it hidden? Also she has apparently not received any texts, whatsapps or Facebook messages since February but I suspect she is deleting the chats or using something else? Recently she has gone to Ibiza with her family and I am worried she will cheat on me. She is being nicer than she normally is which unerves me! Am I being paranoid? Would especially appreciate feedback on her phone situation bearing in mind before February she was receiving regular messages from all sorts of people! I've only checked her phone twice. A week after she was caught and then a day before she left for Ibiza! She did know I checked her phone the first time.

View best answer, chosen by yabberdabberdoo
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 03:44 pm
She probably would do it again. She knows you are a decent fellow so she turned on the waterworks the first time she was caught out, and you let her off. She may think that trick will work a second time, or a third and so on. Whether you risk that is up to you. If you're checking her phone you don't trust her any more. I'd get out if it was me.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 03:52 pm
@yabberdabberdoo,
12 weeks, new relationship, not over the moon in love, should have been called " dating" not relationship at that point.

You can't wonder about cheating, it will happen or it won't pending if you are with the right person or not.

There should be no secrets at 6 months, tell her to continue openly face-booking her friends and texting, that you trust her.

Without trust there is no relationship.

If she does the wrong thing? Well move on, hold your head high, smile at her and tell her she wasn't worth your time and that there is someone better out there for you, so thank you now I can move on and find her.
0 Replies

moonsun

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 09:14 pm
@yabberdabberdoo,
She'll do it again. Don't waste your time with a girl you suspect of cheating and especially with proof. Be glad it's only 6 months with her. If she cared about you, you wouldn't be here talking about it and having doubts about her. Find someone who really cares about you and your feelings if that's what you want. She doesn't.
0 Replies

Greys0n

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 03:24 am
well you became paranoik it for sure Smile but there is 70% that she will do it again, why she deleting her chats?
0 Replies

ChestRockwell

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 06:13 pm
@yabberdabberdoo,
I don't think it matters if she will do it again man. I truly don't. I don't care if you were together 3 months or 3 minutes. You don't cheat. She was calling some other guy "the best" while dating you. What more is there to say man? Of course she cried, they always do.
0 Replies