Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 05:30 am
One day, as I was walking from the office on the side of the street. I saw that the street was full of vehicles and people. The people looked tired and sad. I was also tired because hard work in the office. I saw a flower shop on the right side of the street and the flower shop was full with different types of colorful and fresh flowers, these flowers were reduced my tiredness. In that moment, I was realized that I had an empty vase in the home, checked pocket to buy flowers and there was some money left in the pocket and this money was enough to buy flowers. I decided to buy flowers to my vase but I was very confused to choose flowers colors because all flowers were looked great and fresh, I was felt if I rich I would buy all flowers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 4,620 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 11:01 am
@korishivu,
One day, as I was walking from the office on the side of the street. I saw that it was full of vehicles and pedestrians who looked tired and sad. I was also tired because of hard work in the office.

When I saw a flower shop on the right side of the street and the flower shop was full with different types of colorful and fresh flowers, reducing my tirednessexhaustion. At that moment, I was when I realized that I had an empty vase at home, I checked pocket and found some money leftover, and this money was enough to buy flowers. I decided to buy flowers to my vase but I was very confused to choose flowersabout colors because all flowers were looked so great, and fresh, I was felt if I rich I would buy 'em all flowers
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 11:11 am
@korishivu,
One day, as I was walking from the office on the side of the street, I saw that the street was full of vehicles and people. The people looked tired and sad. I was also tired because of hard work in the office. I saw a flower shop on the right side of the street, and the flower shop was full with different types of colorful and fresh flowers, and these flowers reduced my tiredness. In that moment, I realized that I had an empty vase at home. I checked my pocket to buy flowers and there was some money left in the pocket and this money was enough to buy flowers. I decided to buy flowers for my vase but I was very confused to choose which colors because all flowers looked great and fresh. I felt that if I were rich, I would buy all the flowers.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 11:58 pm
@korishivu,
one day, on my way back home from work, i noticed the streets were crowded of vehicles and people. they all look tired and sad. i felt exactly the same after a hard day at work. i laid my eyes on a flourist shop on the right side othe street, all kinds of fresh and colourful flowers at sight. i remembered there was an empty vase at home so i looked for some cash to buy some flowers, finding there was some money left in my pocket and it was enough to buy some. i made my mind but couldn´t decide which colour i wanted my flowers to be, all looked fresh and beautiful. i thought if i were rich i would buy all the flowers of the shop
saab

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 02:52 am
@momoends,
After a finished sentence you capatalize words.
Correct English is to capatalize I.
It is full of or crowded with.
and a couple of others things I did not bother to correct.
When you correct someone´s English, please correct it correct and not with mistakes.
momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 04:05 am
@saab,
i know, my smart tv keyboard is a **** and its not working properly
i didn´t mean to correct nobody´s english, just show how i would writte the text. i ask people to do that so i can see if theirs feel more fluent when reading or use different words i didn´t kno
crowded for me gives the idea of "chaos" and "too much" while full of feels more like a more objective concept
and if there are more mistakes, you can tel me, i´ll learn and my ego wont even notice your correction
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 04:32 am
Here is a foreigner trying to learn English or in this case get the story corrected.
Three people answer and only one (1) answers absolutely correct. If you cannot give a correct answer - don´t.
How come that your smart keybord is working in some of the other questions and your English is ok? And not in this one?
momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 05:08 am
@saab,
Honey, as I told you before, I was not correcting the text just sharing how I would have written it.
My keyboard is not working well with the TV, so it takes ages to writte something
If three people answer and just one did it is because these forums are meant to help, share and learn

(keybord)
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 05:22 am
@korishivu,
Hey i do apologize if my attempt to be of some assistance has caused any harm or bothered you somehow,
i thought this was posted by other "foreigner" who wanted other´s ideas

not happening again
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 11:31 am
@korishivu,
Well, Kori
0 Replies