Girl seemed very interested then ignores me

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 03:45 pm
So recently I've been talking to a girl, to sum it up, she was definitely interested, we went on a few dates, she spent the night at my place a few times, she even asked me to dinner with her parents. The idea of becoming "official" was talked about, and she would seem very interested at the idea.

Then a few days ago we hung out, kisses me goodbye as normal. She was planning on coming over after dinner with a friend. She ends up canceling plans saying she's going to end up staying at her friends. I didn't think anything of it.

And now I haven't heard from her since, she hasn't responded to my texts and it's been a few days. I asked her if anything was wrong and no response. What should I think from this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,171 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 03:49 pm
One of three things:

1. She lost her phone.

2. She can't get a signal

3. She has dropped you.

Come on, - can't you call a mutual friend and find out if she's OK or not?
Ragman

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 03:49 pm
@malestudent1234,
Be patient and wait for her reply. There are thousands of reasons that might be guessed but none would be correct unless it comes from her lips. The best plan is to wait for her to tell you what's going on. There's a possibility that it might have nothing to do with you at all.

Be direct and sympathetic when she calls. Do not ask any mutual friends you both know about what is going on in her life. Ask her.
malestudent1234

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:02 pm
@Ragman,
We have tickets to an event this weekend. If I don't hear from her by then do I reach out again? I don't want to keep sending her messages if she's clearly ignoring them.
malestudent1234

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:03 pm
@PUNKEY,
We don't have any mutual friends. It's just so weird based on the way she was talking/acting towards me up to the day of I stopped hearing from her.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:12 pm
@malestudent1234,
Don't you have her phone number? why not call her on the phone?

My take on it is this: If you bought tickets to an event, one more call closer to the time would be in order.
malestudent1234

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:16 pm
@Ragman,
I do. Thanks
0 Replies