Girlfriend

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 09:37 am
We went out 2 days before she stopped texting. After the date, I was walking her home and a guy with a gun stopped and threatened to kill us if we didn't buy his drugs. I talked to the guy so I could draw the attention away so she won't be hurt. Anyways the guy later ran away and me and her took the train. We got off the train in order to get on the second train. We got off the train in order to get on the second train so we I can take her home. I hugged her goodbye and she was confused and thought I was going to get on the train with her and take her to her dorm, but I didn't because I had a feeling that she didn't want me to. Anyway, she called and asked where I was and I clarified that I wasn't on the train and she said it was odd because I didn't tell her I was getting on the train with her (eventhough it seemed pretty clear).She told me before the date that her grandfather is about to die and she's going to Oregon on Friday so she will see him before he dies. We texted for a bit and I had to text her 3 times until I got a reply. She is supposed to be in Oregon now because she said she was staying there for the weekend (and today's sunday). I texted her on Friday morning saying "Good Morning" and she saw my message but didn't reply. I should also mention that she has retweeted on Twitter within the time interval but she has not replied.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 878 • Replies: 1

View best answer, chosen by HelloItsMe
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 10:18 am
@HelloItsMe,
Her grandfather dying trumps all of your texts.

Stop bothering her while she's trying to be with family during a difficult time.
0 Replies