angry because I was cheated and he keep cheating on me

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 11:56 am
Hi I m 28 years old this boy i know him since 2010 , i was 22 and everything was good at beginning but every month we have to break up
he always say that i m not the one when i ask him but i got addicted to him
at some point i can't leave this relationship
now i lost my job and all i m thinking about is how to get him back and not loose him because everything went bad since i got fired

i dont have any more self confidence and he is now numb made me feel i m not wanted sexually he mad me feel suck and now i m not talking to him
i feel so bad pleasee help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,097 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 01:31 pm
@cutegirl123,
Seems to me you need to stop worrying about how to make things better with him and start concentrating on yourself and finding a new job.

If the two of you have been breaking up every month for the last six years, then I think it might be time for you to acknowledge that this relationship is crappy and stop getting back together with him.

Quote:
i can't leave this relationship
Sure you can. Although, if what you wrote is true about breaking up every month, then I don't think I would call what you have a relationship. I would call it a disaster.

Quote:
i dont have any more self confidence
Why? Why does your self confidence depend on somebody else?

Overall, it sounds to me as though you need time away from any relationship in order to concentrate on yourself and getting your life together.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 01:49 pm
"he is now numb made me feel i m not wanted sexually he mad me feel suck and now i m not talking to him"

Why would you even want to be near a guy like that?

Find someone who treats you better. You deserve that, right?

(Girl! your self esteem is SO low! Did he do that to you, or is that you telling yourself that you are no good? What happened at work to make you get fired?)
0 Replies

nesha3211

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 08:01 pm
@cutegirl123,
Well First off honey you should never let a man define who you are. There's so much more to this life then a relationship. If he can't appreciate at your worst then tell him go to hell because he doesn't deserve you at your best. If you have to keep breaking up its a clear sign that he is just using you as a play toy. My advice would be to let him be and just work on you. Someone who understands you and values your worth will come later, and show you what its like for someone to really love you.
0 Replies