what are some reasons a girl doesn't reply to fb messages?

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 02:15 pm
She hasn't responded in a month (4 messages). The messages show delivered but not seen. If she's ignoring me, why hasn't she blocked or unfriended me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,000 • Replies: 9
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 04:25 pm
Sure she knows about the private messaging feature on FB?

I bet she hasn't even seen these messages from you.

Tell her to check her message box.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 04:55 pm
A month? Forget it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:24 pm
@mlssufan01,
Are you friends on FB?
mlssufan01

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 12:50 am
@ehBeth,
yes, we've been friends for 3 years..we would see each other and talk in passing, but only about a month ago actually officially hung out outside of passing each other. We talked maybe every 2-3 weeks on fb before that. Still, whether she's ignoring me or just this busy to check messages, it seems maybe just moving on is best. No reason to try to be friends with someone who has no time for friends. There is the offchance the messages went to that filtered box thing, but the best I can do is try to read her body/eye language the next time i see her in passing. I feel like telling her to check her messages sounds pushy, needy, or desperate, do i don't want to do that.

edit: beth, some of these remarks were for earlier posters, in case u were wondering :-)
RobertRosen

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 03:55 am
@mlssufan01,
I think she is ignoring you .forget her
mlssufan01

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2016 06:58 am
@RobertRosen,
ok, but if that's the case, why not just unfriend or block me?
Count of Banterbury

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2016 01:11 pm
@mlssufan01,
I am blocking you if it helps Smile
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2016 06:18 pm
@mlssufan01,
Why on earth don't you just do the old fashion thing and call her...

...rather than guessing what's going on?

Maybe she thinks that now that you've hung out - that if the two of you were ever to progress in your friendship, that you would actually have to call her, rather than just message her. So her test is to wait and see if you call her.

...that too is just another guess. You won't know till you talk.
mlssufan01

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 08:50 pm
@vikorr,
we never exchanged numbers--and while normally we see each other in passing once a week or so, we haven't seen each other in a few weeks, so I haven't been able to approach her.
0 Replies