Do I Trust her? READ STORY GIVE ADVICE PLS

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 08:15 am
Ok so I've been sleeping with an ex lately, things ended rather poorly about a year ago. She used to be so innocent, but now I hear that she sleeps around like it's nothing. (Which makes me just feel used) I spilt my heart out to her one night only to wake up to a snapchat on my phone of her hooking up with some random guy at a party. She later brushed this off a just "being drunk." The next party we both attend goes like this; she gets driven there by an "old friend" (an old hook up) and they are uncomfortably close all night, she pretends to be clingy to me for a little bit until the weirdest thing happens. The other guy she was with pulls me aside, tells me that we are boys and that we are all such great friends (while he's got his arms around to two of us), he then walks away - slaps her ass, and she proceeds to tell me that "we're really good friends" ad we're "boys". They later cabbed home together and stayed at her place. She has told me that they never have done anything but this seems to happen a lot. Any advice would be great guys this is really tough

Ragman

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 08:21 am
@Bsnickers,
That's why you call her 'ex'.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:17 am
@Bsnickers,
She's your ex and you're sleeping with her.

What do you want from her?
Ragman

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:19 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
What do you want from her?

Crabs or an STD?
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 01:17 pm
@Bsnickers,
Yep, let her go. If you just want the sex, wear a condom. But dont get emotionally involved. Actually it sounds like you already are. Best you just break it off completely. It would be the same advice I would give to a girlfriend if she was having the same issues with a guy. Hes a slut, shes a slut. Sounds like you deserve better.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 02:43 pm
@Bsnickers,
Whether she is just enjoying her freedom and life or, a tad lost and not sure what she wants in life, she is single and wants to remain single.

You are "not" her boyfriend anymore, so the word Trust has no merit in this story. You are one of the crowd that she feels comfortable with, as she's already been intimate with you.

You are going to have to go with friendship on this one if you don't like the idea that you are a booty call when you are the one there, at that time.
0 Replies

bernardj

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:45 pm
@Bsnickers,
It's easy for most to say move on but its sounds like you still have feelings for her. I alos think you do need to get and stay away from her. It won't be easy but you must remember why you broke up with her in the first place.
0 Replies