i need help to gain weight! !!

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 06:15 am
Hey guys so iv been trying to gain weight for so long! IV always been underweight. I'm 19 ATM and i weigh 51 KG:(.does anyone know of any way for me to gain? Please let me know!!

jespah

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 07:27 am
@mickey10103,
Are you male? Female? How tall are you? How active are you? Are you looking to put on just pounds (eat French fries and cake) or muscle (eat protein and lift weights)?
mickey10103

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:25 am
@jespah,
Male.5,7. . Active ? Well I'm quite active in not lazy
Fil Albuquerque

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:09 am
Go to Burguer King.
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:41 am
@mickey10103,
mickey10103 wrote:
Male.5,7. . Active ? Well I'm quite active in not lazy
Weight training and proper diet can work wonders. More to it, of course. But, are you willing?
0 Replies

supremeweb

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 11:08 am
@mickey10103,
Keep fridge as empty as possible, it helped me!
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 12:28 pm
@mickey10103,
just eat what I eat and add about 50%. You'll be there in no time.
0 Replies

KevinBradley

Thu 31 Mar, 2016 12:24 am
@mickey10103,
Just Eat every hour. You have to Eat more calories than you burn, if you are an active young male then you need to eat all the time or you will be skinny forever. Lifting weights is also good but again you burn calories so eat eat eat away.
0 Replies

SabaK

Tue 25 Apr, 2017 01:59 am
@mickey10103,
To gain weight you need to eat more calories than your body burns.
Here’s the truth: you can eat everything you want without gaining weight because you don’t eat a lot. I know you think you do, but you don’t – otherwise you wouldn’t be skinny. Eat More Protein. Don’t make the mistake of avoiding carbs and/or fats because you’re afraid of gaining fat. Carbs and fats have more calories than proteins. If you avoid them, you’re making it harder and more expensive to gain weight. Most people can’t gain muscle and weight without gaining some fat anyway.
Here are the best to gain weight: nuts, dried fruits, dairy (whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cottage cheese), grains (pasta, rice, oats, bread, sandwiches), potatoes, fats (olive oil, coconut, avocado), meat (chicken, beef, fatty fish)
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 25 Apr, 2017 07:18 am
Are you American or English?
0 Replies

CarolinaOrosa

Thu 27 Apr, 2017 01:37 am
@mickey10103,
The balance of calories in your body is the main determinant of weight gain. ... Weight gain occurs when you consume more calories than your body burns. One pound of fat is roughly equal to 3,500 calories. This means until you have consumed 3,500 calories in excess to what your body burns, you will not gain that pound.
0 Replies

chirchri

Tue 2 May, 2017 01:31 am
@mickey10103,
I'm 23 and weigh 56KG, I thought i should gain weight slowly..
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Tue 2 May, 2017 06:40 am
@mickey10103,
Include Dates, Eggs, Milk and Fish in your diet...sleep good and workout you will gain eventually
0 Replies

John Torgerson

Wed 21 Feb, 2018 04:53 am
@mickey10103,
Eat More at Meals. Eating more calories from healthy foods at meals helps you gain weight.
Snack. You have to eat regularly to consume the calories needed to help you gain weight quickly.
Exercise. You want to create a calorie surplus, so burning extra calories with exercise may seem counterintuitive.
0 Replies

adamscott

Thu 1 Mar, 2018 12:52 am
Well if you are really looking to gain weight then you should try these
1. Eat a lot: This sound crazy but this is actually what is required to a skinny person. when i first joined the gym the instructor ask me to eat double what i was eating that time because only this thing will grow your size.
2. Protein rich diet: Proteins are the building blocks of our body so eat fish, meat, eggs, milk, almonds.
3. Compound exercises: Do multiple exercises like
bench press
overhead press
squats
dead lifts
pull ups
chin ups
dips
4. Sleep well: Sleeping will help in relaxing you body. It sounds strange that deep sleeping will help you loose weight.
5. Carbs in your diet: Carbohydrate rich diet will start making fat inside your body and gives you the power to do daily activities.
0 Replies

jackbauer009

Fri 27 Apr, 2018 01:02 am
@mickey10103,
Eat healthy. If you want to gain weight focus on protein. Do some workouts. Wake up early in the morning and maintain a healthy life.
0 Replies

abdallah hafez

Sat 28 Apr, 2018 06:10 pm
@mickey10103,
Hello
I recommend you some general recommendation to gain weight without using chemicals:
1) Try to avoid stress or bad mood
2) Don't drink water, juice, soup before or within your meal
3) Use full cream cheese and milk products
4) Eat more chocolate and nutst
5) Avoid fat burning exercises at GYM
6) Eat balanced meal with more concern to carbohydrates like rice and macaroni
7) Eat snakes every hour
8) Avoid fat burner hot drinks like green tea and cinnamon
9) Avoid excreting more efforts directly after meal
10) Eat high calorie healthy food like : Mango, grapes and dates
roger

Sat 28 Apr, 2018 06:27 pm
@abdallah hafez,
I'm unclear as to why I should eat the snakes, as suggested in #7.
0 Replies

purefruit11

Fri 11 May, 2018 10:10 am
@mickey10103,
Drink organic mangosteen juice daily. it will help the body to get required nutrients.
0 Replies

parijatak

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:32 am
@jespah,
First I’ll look at great foods to gain weight and additives that can increase the calorie content of meals you already love. Secondly, I’ll go over a few ways to potentially slow down your metabolism a little bit. Finally, I’ll talk about the ‘game plan’ aspect of gaining weight quickly, and how a regimen can help in a big way.
0 Replies