Boy problems

doggie lover

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 10:27 am
@ehBeth,
I might end up doing that. I'll probably have to ask someone if I want to dance because the boys are too scared to do it themselves...
0 Replies

doggie lover

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 01:07 pm
@doggie lover,
Thank you guys so, so much for all of your help! I just asked him, and he said yes! Thanks for helping my courage Wink
ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 01:51 pm
@doggie lover,
Good for you!

I hope you have a lot of fun tonight.
doggie lover

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 03:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks! =)
ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 09:03 pm
@doggie lover,
Did you have fun?
doggie lover

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 09:13 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes, it was great! =) He was extremely shy though, but at the other dance he was more confident... He also texted me TONS more before the other dance, but he hasn't been responding hardly at all for this dance :/ But other than that it was really fun and i'm pretty sure he had a good time too Wink Thanks again!
0 Replies

Harry Blake

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 01:19 pm
@doggie lover,
said- "I have caught him blushing almost every time"
------------------------------------------------------------

He's just shy..Smile
I was like that when I fancied a girl in junior school, I tried for many months to get up the nerve to speak to her, but I never could.
If only she'd given me a bit of encouragement, for example by smiling at me, I might have been able to get over my shyness..Smile
doggie lover

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 02:08 pm
@Harry Blake,
Yes, he is really shy, but I try to help him out a little Wink (aka: asking him out myself)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 02:58 pm
@Harry Blake,
Harry Blake wrote:
If only she'd given me a bit of encouragement, for example by smiling at me, I might have been able to get over my shyness..Smile

people underestimate how valuable a smile is
doggie lover

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 09:42 pm
@ehBeth,
I agree! =)
0 Replies