Moon Photos by the Jade Rabbit

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 01:47 pm
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160202-china-moon-lunar-lander-photo-picture-space/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20160202news-chinamoons&utm_campaign=Content

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 01:48 pm
http://planetary.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/images/3-moon/2016/20160128_PCAML-C-023_SCI_N_20140112133444_0007_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg
zeroyanke7

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 08:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
Really cool. But you know I guess we were never there. I love how the people who say we never went to the moon come out of the dark cellars whenever something new and exciting is going on in science. Maybe China has taken the reigns now of space. That's good. We are too busy having dreams of Ronald Reagan. And having fort hood shootings. And watching movies like scream. And NASA is trying to figure out more ways to save 79 cents per dollar. To me more and more the moon looks like some kind of bio weapons laboratory built by the ETs. Maybe that is why we have never gone back. I don't see any of Alan Shepherds golf balls there. I think that the first base on the moon should be a WHO research laboratory. How do we know that there aren't deadly viruses on the moon. Or perhaps the cures or answers to the viruses here on earth. I wonder if the answer to things like Ebola and Lassa. Hanta virus. Probably the first thing we build on the moon will be a botox clinic for fat people.
Something is happening right now. This people. The people that are alive today are worthless, totally absolutely worthless. The worst ones are the star trek types. Applauds to china for doing something.
That little rover is definitely about the size of a rabbit. I wonder when we are going to send little rovers like that to planets around other stars. Maybe never. You know china is still having a problem with people killing doctors. I wonder if Jade Rabbit is scouting out a retreat for Chinese doctors.
roger

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 09:01 pm
@zeroyanke7,
Some interesting thoughts.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 10:54 pm
Some good fakery there. You can tell by the shadows it's obviously a set. Also, Notice how they got a far away "picture" of the "lander" with no tracks. I've seen better photoshop work in high school.

Is that all of them? Is there anything else the conspiracy nuts might bring up?
Krumple

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 11:09 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Some good fakery there. You can tell by the shadows it's obviously a set. Also, Notice how they got a far away "picture" of the "lander" with no tracks. I've seen better photoshop work in high school.

Is that all of them? Is there anything else the conspiracy nuts might bring up?

One time I was having a discussion in person with a moon hoax nut who's argument stated they couldn't have landed on the moon they would have fallen off since it has no atmosphere.

I guess he never got the gravity memo.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:43 am
A 2014 report:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2642739/Jade-Rabbit-hanging-Chinese-moon-rover-alive-weak-claim-reports.html
farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 05:19 am
@edgarblythe,
I was looking at the collection of shots compiled by the Planetary Society. Very Good quality. I miss being on the moon even though the early photography was not a good as these.

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 06:26 am
@Krumple,
D'oh! Gravity... right.

I never understood the moon landing hoax people. But, I don't really get a lot of the conspiracy theories. I mean i get that they are fun to discuss and toy with. But to honestly believe in some of them just astounds me.

Then I remember about religion and say "Oh, yeah."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 08:51 am
I met a man who claimed it was not possible to land on the moon because it moves too fast. "They couldn't catch it."
farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:24 am
@edgarblythe,
and he was a physicist. Coulda used a good physick
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:51 am
@farmerman,
He was a guy I hitched a ride with, leaving Vegas. He reminded me of the sort who's fleeing the mob, to avoid being rubbed out. Middle age man in a suit and hat, acting extremely worried.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 09:11 am
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 10:01 am
@jespah,
That punch makes me laugh every time I see it.
jespah

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 12:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Buzz is one feisty man.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 12:48 pm
I'm mooning all of you Razz

https://image.ibb.co/haanba/Moon.jpg
0 Replies

fertom

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 10:49 am
Oh my god, it's amazing. What about this guys who don't belive in the moon odysey Very Happy
0 Replies