Cheated on her

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 07:18 pm
Start off with how the lovely girl I betrayed was there for me through my roughest times, 3 and a half years of **** and she stood by me..
One night I was with her at her cousins house, I brought drinks over, but she was sick, so instead of lying with her and comforting her all night like I wish I did. I got drunk and tried passing out on a recliner in another room whilst listening to my music. Enter her cousin, she was being flirty all night which was random because usually she hates me, she sat on my life and knowing she was keen, I proceeded to rub her up. No reason at all, Ive never had any inclinations towards her before but there I am drunk as anyone shouldnt be rubbing my girlfriends cousin up.... After 5 minutes she gets up and walks away, I pass out, the next day comes around and the cousin asks why I did that.. I had no idea.. Everyday for 2 months was hell, I wanted to tell her what I did but I couldnt because I knew how hurt she would be, but I owed it to her. Eventually the cousin came out about it, got the whole family involved, now the family hates me and my ex girlfriend is sleeping with my best friend. Two relationships gone in one go, its like I stabbed myself and then they both helped drive it and twisting it on the way in. The past 5 months Ive never been so depressed. She knows Im sorry but obviously she still feels betrayed. Ive made it clear that I will do anything to regain her trust, but the fact that her whole family is against me and how shes feeling Im not sure how I can ever make this right.

Is there any chance?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 833 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Heimerdinger

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 07:41 pm
@Heimerdinger,
I would like to add, the cousin told her family that I had gone to her while she slept, and raped her (Fingered) which I did not. This made things worse because I have career aspirations which involve the police and defense force. I lost two of my best relationships and my life is in jeopardy.

The hardest thing about this, is knowing that Im the cause of so much pain to my ex gf, and to her family, I broke their family up because the ex and cousin are mad at each other.. And Im struggling to deal with the fact that I cheated at all, I never though id be a person to cheat. This is my first relationship over a month, because Ive never met a girl I could see myself with prior to this girlfriend. I dont know why I cheated, and thats what bothers me the most.

A part of me also wants to blame the alcohol, because I know this never would have happened if I hadnt been drinking that night but thats no excuse..
0 Replies

Hopeless romantic

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 08:30 pm
Have u talked to her about her forgiving you? Apologize to her family whether you need to write to them or if you can do it face to face. Maybe ask her cousin why she made such crazy claims get her to admit what she did and help clear your name as much as possible. If this doesn't work I say wait and another girl will come along and you make sure you treat her right this time. Her cousin obviously set you up for this so watch what you say and do for now on
0 Replies

RDZig

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 08:54 pm
@Heimerdinger,
Leave it alone. It sucks, I know and you regret what happened but if you guys are to get back together let her make that move. She will reach out to you when she is ready to speak with you and if you never hear from her again, then you just don't. You know now moving forward to not put yourself in situations that can cause chaos.
0 Replies