Could It Be More Obvious?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 10:54 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Quote:
He wants to reduce the global footprints of both the US and Europe.

So you still believe that Obama is a Muslim?

Silly non sequitur.

I have no idea what his religion is and don't care. I doubt he's a Muslim but I'm not confident he's a Christian either. It doesn't matter. He's certainly not an Islamist quisling.

His desire to reduce the US and European global footprints has nothing to do with religion. (Although you might be forgiven for thinking so as a result of his silly reminders of past Crusader atrocities)

It's not as if he is secretly an enemy of the West, although I believe he could be a lot more honest and forthright about his views. He thinks of himself, I believe, as a World Citizen (which is probably something you admire), but I also believe he thinks that reducing their global influence is to their benefit as well.

I believe he thinks both the US and Europe have too great a share of the world's wealth and would like to see that wealth shared more with the Third World. By so doing, I feel sure, he thinks it will benefit the entire world. The US and Europe may have to tone down their lifestyles, but I doubt he sees that as a horror.

Hardly treasonous, but not what I want in a president.

RABEL222

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 03:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I agree whole hardely. We need Trump to tell the christian truths as president.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 03:48 pm
@RABEL222,
"The Christian truths?"

I'm sure you think yours was a clever comment, but it makes no sense and certainly not in the contex of what I wrote.

0 Replies