Guy I was seeing went back to his Ex.

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 01:19 pm
I was dating this guy for about 3 months. We had a lot in common. We both work at the same place and work the same hours. Everything was great. We never had a cross word. Had had been divorced about 9 months from his Ex. It really didn't bother me because it was the second time they had been married( no children) he told me about what happened and said pretty bad things about her, including his family didn't like her. We spent a lot of time together, we would go out on dates, he would spend the night several times a week and we would get up and go to work. He said he really liked me, and what he liked the most was our backgrounds were similar. He said I really like how I can tell you anything, and I have told you things only my family knows. I opened up to him also. He said I was so easy to talk to and he really enjoyed our time together. We talked on the phone for hours everyday that he was not at my house. And we would text off and on at work. Well a few weeks ago, he went from a goodnight text with a blow kiss, to not responding to my text the next day. So I waited 24 hours and sent another.... Nothing again. At this point I'm worried this is so not like him. So the next day I'm back at work I see him and he waved and smiled.. After work I waited on him to call like he always does and he didn't so I tired to call him. It rang and rang then voicemail. I didn't leave a message, because now I know he is avoiding me for some reason... But way? A few hours went by and I decided to send one more text. I asked him if he was ok? He replied I'm fine I just have a lot going on right now sorry. So I asked him if he still wanted to talk and see me? He replied I think it's probably best I don't see anyone right now. So now I am just shocked. I sent wow I deserve an explanation... He never replied. I have seen him more at work since this happened then I did when we were dating. He walks by me like I'm not even there. I will not look at him, but the other day I was so mad I gave him a dirty look. I really didn't think he would be the type of guy to just coward out. I mean we shared a lot. And with us working at the same place thought he would have ended like a man at least pick up the phone!! So I am the type of person that just has to know.. So with a little investigation I found out last night. He is back with the ex wife he married not once but twice. Could he have not just told me about it? I'm a good person and he knows this. I deserved the explanation. Now I will be going back to work tomorrow and will probably see him. Hoping I can just ingore and go on. He does not know that I have found out about him going back. Ughh this sucks!! He still has me on Facebook and I think that is weird, the ex is not on his Facebook... Yet anyways. I really thought he was going to be the one. I feel for him as fast:-(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,275 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 01:58 pm
Sorry about what you are going thru. A similar thing happened to me. I wanted closure and an explanation. I never got one that explained why he did what he did, but after thinking about him and how he really was, it was no wonder he did what he did. That's how he was - I just didn't see it.

Of course he owes you an explanation - but don't count on getting one. He probably still isn't aware of what's going on in his life. He has gone back to the "familiar" - it will take time for him to realize what he missed and how he screwed things up.

Smile and wave back. Don't start up a conversation with him. Delete, block and don't reply to anything he sends you.

He's gone, and deserves to be gone out of your life. (What a selfish, self-centered creep, unaware of anyone else's need except his own. He is a real coward!) Be glad you are rid of him.

In the meantime, start dating ASAP. Don't let him think he pulled one over on you.
harley82

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 05:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you PUNKY. It's just hard because I have to see him at work.
0 Replies