cheating wife

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:34 am
My wife of 11 years we have 3 kids she's not one time asked me for sex if I don't ask it don't happen , I found nude pics of herself she sent to another guy whom she had been sleeping with for over a year , for kids sake we worked it out , but still won't ask me or send me pics when I ask , we recently had a 3 some with another girl and my wife went nuts on this girl and forgot I was there never has ever came on to me like she did her , and talking with others that knew of her and this other guy , my wife was all over him .. is it time to give her up , if so I have a home and 3 kids involved in a lot of activities that I'll be missing out on ... feel stuck between a rock and a hard spot , I've explained to her I have thoughts of leaving because of this and still nothing changes... what do i do
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,380 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:37 am
@neverthesamemike,
have you considered telling her to leave?

you stay with home and children
neverthesamemike

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:38 am
@ehBeth,
In Florida woman get the house and kids unless proven unfit , drugs etc..
neverthesamemike

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:41 am
@ehBeth,
I've asked her to leave , she won't leave and she knows she has me by the balls cause if I leave I would pay over $300 week in child support
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:42 am
@neverthesamemike,
Have you had a consult with a lawyer on this matter?

It's the first thing I'd do.
neverthesamemike

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:44 am
@ehBeth,
Yes that what he told me if I can't prove her unfit she's gonna get the home and kids
neverthesamemike

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:47 am
@neverthesamemike,
It's so Damn aggregating cause there's so much on the line , don't wanna break a home with 3 kids in school in activities such as cheerleading softball football , so much to miss out on
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:50 am
@neverthesamemike,
I definitely wouldn't recommend you leave the house or children.

Can you meet with a mediator to work out a way for you both to remain in the house, living separately and without you supporting her? does your employer have a plan that covers services like that?
neverthesamemike

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:08 am
@ehBeth,
I work in a small town shop building diesel engines that only employees 5 people they don't or can't really help ,
0 Replies