ive been no contact with my ex since 4 month

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 07:42 pm
My ex brock up with me .. so i decided to apply no contact straight away.
After 3 weeks of break up he txtd once to wish me nice weeknd and of course i did not reply.since then he didnt try to contact me.but one week ago he called me once on whatsapp i szw his missed call after i wock up.and i noticed that he blocked me too.i dont know why he blocked me .
My question is why he did so?!shall i call him back or text him?or continue with the no contact rule? pls need ur advice.thx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 494 • Replies: 12

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 07:49 pm
@selin2716,
He's your ex. He's out of your life.

Move on.
selin2716

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 07:56 pm
@jespah,
I just need to.know why he did so . Im just curiouse if u hv any suggestions what in his mind?
0 Replies

selin2716

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 07:58 pm
@jespah,
Im just curiouse why he did so he never blocked me since we brock up just after his missed call he blocked me.i find this so strange thats all
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 08:08 pm
@selin2716,
He probably called you by accident (maybe a butt dial on an old link on his cell phone), and then blocked you out of the awkwardness of you trying to call you back.

You should let it go.
selin2716

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 08:20 pm
@maxdancona,
U mean he blocked me so icant call him back?!
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 08:32 pm
@selin2716,
I can't think of another reason that he would block you. The whole point of blocking someone is to keep them from calling you.
0 Replies

selin2716

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 02:05 am
The sec timewas an early morning and i was sleeping so i didnt hear the phone . I dont know i feel that he might called me by mistake ..i m scared if i ll call he might reject me .
jespah

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 06:27 am
@selin2716,
You're blocked.

This means you are already rejected.

Let. It. Go.

It is over; he is your ex. That means you're not together anymore. I'm sorry that what was highly likely to be a random mistaken wrong number got you so riled up, but it did not mean anything to him.

You have to make it not mean anything to you, either - and if you need counseling to sort out your feelings about this, then by all means, go!
maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 08:48 am
@selin2716,
Listen to Jespah. Breakups are a part of life, and they aren't easy. I have been through them, I am pretty sure Jespah has too. It hurts for a while, and then things get better and soon this will be a distant memory.

Take a little time to grieve... if it helps take a little time to remember why you broke up with him in the first place... then put it behind you and move on.
selin2716

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 09:08 am
@jespah,
Yes i was fine until this stupid missed call.showed up thx god i ddnt email him. Or tried to call him back. Thx again for ur advice Smile
0 Replies

selin2716

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 09:11 am
@maxdancona,
Sure i will thx again
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 10:46 am
@maxdancona,
I certainly have. And while they were painful at the time, yes, the pain faded and it's at this point that I look back and shrug and wonder why I wasted time mourning failed relationships.

Of course it takes a while to feel that way, and it is a process. But there are better things on the horizon.
0 Replies